Chapter 9

Previously

Y/n POV

Dinah was standing in a circle made out of rose petals and candles around the rose petals. She was holding a big white sign that read. 'It was when I saw my life flash before my eyes. When I saw you fall to the ground and blood start pouring out of your nose and your eyes closing slowly. Or maybe it was when you died twice during surgery. I knew no matter what I'd love and protect you with my life right then and there. I know we haven't had enough time and this is going way to fast, but I love you. Will you marry me Y/n?' I gasped and looked away from the sign and into her eyes. She put the sign to the side and got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Will you marry me Y/n?" She asked nervously. I looked at her and opened my mouth and said.

"Dinah I-..........."

Present

"Dinah I mean are you sure you want to marry me? I'm not the prettiest and nor am I the skinniest." I said afraid she'd changed her mind any second and say that this was all a joke. "Of course I want to marry you. You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen and you are hella ripped I mean have you seen those abs of yours." She said while poking my abs. Which caused me to giggle and for her smile to widen. "And god I want to her that sound everyday of my life and I want to see that beautiful face of yours every time I roll over at night or in the morning. I just want to be the one you spend your life with, the one who's there when you fall asleep and the one who's there when you wake. I want to be the only one to love you because I love you more than anyone else could ever love you." She said as happy tears rolled down her face.

"So Y/n will you do the honors and marry me?" She asked again. I wrapped my arms around her and smashed our lips together. As we pulled away I looked her in the eyes and smile. "Of course I'll marry you. I love you Too Dinah." I said. "Oh my god. She's marrying me. Y/n's marrying me." She screamed and then her eyes widen and her jaw dropped. "Did you just say you loved me?" She asked and I giggled again at her facial expression. "Of course I did. I have to love you if I plan on marrying you and spending the rest of my life with you babe." I said smiling. "Oh god call me that again." She said.

"Babe babe babe babe. All of you is all mine." I said wrapping my arms around her and kissing her again but more passionately. "Fuck me." She growled. "Of course I will." I said pulling her shirt off and over her head. I got on my knees and helped her pull of her pants. Once she was only in her bra and thong. I looked her up and down. "Have I told you how much I adore your beauty?" I asked lovingly. She chuckled and shook her head. "Yeah you have. Remember at the end of eighth grade. When we first kissed when I was hella pissed at you" she said laughing.

Flashback

It was the end of eighth grade ad even though I hate Dinah Jane's guts. I can't deny her beauty. We just finished gym class and she was taking off her gym uniform. My eyes wandered up and down her beautiful yet sexy body. Those thighs, those hips, her amazing butt, her smile and the dimples by her eyes when she smiles. I just admire everything about her. Whenever I look at her my heart feels like it skips a beat and I get butterflies in my belly every time she's near or talks. I guess I was staring a little too long because everyone else left already and an angry Dinah is heading towards me.

"What the fuck are you looking at Y/l/n?" she asked furiously. "None of your business." I said taking off my shirt. She ripped my shirt out of my hands. "Fine well you don't get your shirt back until you tell me what you were staring at. What were you staring at my fat thighs or were you just judging every thing else that's wrong with me?" She yelled and pushed me into the lockers. "No, I was actually admiring your beauty dip shit. You aren't fat and every thing about you is perfect to me." I said pushing her away from me again.

But she pushed me into the lockers again and pinned my hands above my head. "Can you at least put a shirt on?" I joked around and she did not find that funny one bit. "Shut up y/l/n." She said furiously. "No, you can't make me. You can't boss me around like you do everyone else Hansen because unlike them I'm not scared of your little bitch ass." I said angrily. "Fine then I'll make you shut up then y/l/n." She said in a low raspy yet dangerous voice, before she smashed her lips into mine. About five minutes into our really hot and intense make out.

She pushed me away from her and glared at me. "You tell no one of this understand Y/l/n." She said sternly. I smirked "I was actually planning on announcing it to everyone and screaming from the rooftops that thee Dinah Jane Hansen kissed me." I said jokingly. She didn't find that funny either because I was pushed against the lockers again. "You tell anyone and I'll just tell everyone your little secret about being a lesbian." She said smirking knowing damn well she won this fight. She pushed herself away from me. Finished getting dressed and left me standing like an idiot in the middle of the locker room.

End of flashback

Present

"Yeah you were a huge dick." I said laughing and she laughed too. "Okay, we get it I was a dick. Now please just shut up an fuck me." She practically demanded. I smirked and decided to get payback after all of these years. She left me all hot and horny in the locker room, now it's payback. I lifted my self up and ran out of the bedroom door laughing. "Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n get your ass back in here right fucking now." She yelled. "Take me to dinner first. Won't ya?" I said laughing as she chased me around.

Maybe life will get better with my soulmate right by my side...

Author's note:

Hope everyone's having a goodnight. I wasn't going to update this book for a couple of day, but I decided it was horrible leaving you guys without an answer. Have fun goodnight love you all.