Chapter 19

Hey guys, it would mean a lot to me if you guys went and followed my twitch. If you have twitch. But it's @undeadlesbian04
It would mean a lot and thank you guys so much.

Previously
Y/n POV

Our food arrived and we dug right in. Talking about everything and laughing about everything. I felt whole again. And finally felt like everything will be okay. We finally finished eating. And went back to our house. And decided to take a nap. As I was falling asleep I heard Dinah whisper "I promise I will never let anyone hurt you ever again. They'll have to kill me to get to you. I won't ever let them. I promise baby." I smiled as I fell asleep. Finally feeling at peace.

Dinahs POV

I woke up before y/n and went to make breakfast for the both of us and Rosy. I was walking through the hallway when I heard some noises. "Momma can i go lay in bed with mommy." Rosy asked. "Of course baby, just try not to wake her up okay?" I said to her as I continued to go downstairs.

Y/n POV
I started waking up when I felt a little body start snuggling into my side. At first I freaked out, until I realized who it was. "Hey baby, did you sleep well?" I asked her smiling. "Yeah I did mommy, I'm just glad you're home now. I missed you." Rosy said to me putting her head on my chest in the process. "What's your momma doing baby?" I asked somewhat curious as why my wife was doing. "I think she's making breakfast for us." She said eyes still closed.

"How about we go down there and help momma with breakfast?" I asked her smiling at the thought of us doing something as a family again. Rosy shot straight up and raised her hands at me. I laughed and picked her up. Walking into the hallway to go downstairs. Immediately i smelled the food Dinah was cooking. She's honestly one of the best cooks I know. The music and her singing in the background made things even better. I walked down the stairs with rosy on my hip.

Dinah heard the noise and looked behind her up the stairs and saw us and smiled. "Hey cuties, how'd you sleep? And Rosy I thought I said not to wake your mommy up?" She said laughing. "I didn't mommy woke up on her own. Right mommy?" Rosy asked me. I smiled and laughed. Then shook my head yes, as I walked over to Dinah. Giving her a slight kiss on the cheek before looking at what she's making. "Smells good baby, can we stay home today? Just the three of us, I just wanna spend time together as a family." I said.

"Of course baby, and we can watch all of Rosys' favorite Disney movies as well. As long as we watch Moana first, that is." She said smiling and poking Rosys' nose. Which resulted in Rosy laughing and shaking her head yes to Dinah's request. I put Rosy down, and walked behind Dinah and wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her back. Which I'm guessing this shocked Dinah. "I'm surprised you're being all touchy today babygirl." Dinah said smiling slightly at me. I looked down, a little sad at the statement she made. But it's true. Ever since the Rosalina incident I haven't really been touchy with anyone cause I'm scared.

Hell I still am, but at the same time. I crave Dinah's touch, and I miss being able for her to just come up and wrap her arms around me without having to worry about if she's going to send me into a panic attack. "I just miss touchy you, even if it's freaking me out a little right now. I still crave your touch." I said smiling a little at her. And obviously she heard what I said. Cause her smile grew so much bigger than before. "Well feel free to touch me however you want." She said winking at me. I blushed and slapped her arm. "Want me to help with breakfast?" I asked. "No i got it babe, but you can go get the TV set up and everything. That way we can watch movies right after I'm done." She said glancing at me real quick.

And then turned her attention back to the food. "Okay baby, I love you." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. And waking towards the living room to set everything up. God I missed this, I walked into the living room and see Rosy waiting on the couch for us. " hey baby wanna scoot over so mommy can sit next to you?" I asked as I grabbed the remote turning on the tv. She scooted over allowing me to sit next to her. I opened up disney plus, and clicked on Moana. Then put the remote on the side table. And cuddled with Rosy until Dinah was done.

Dinah POV

I finished breakfast and then made 3 plates for all of us. I picked up all the plates walking out to the living room and saw that y/n and Rosy had passed out cuddling. I just smiled and put the plates on the table in front of the couch and grabbed my phone out of my back pocket to take a picture. They're so cute. I put my phone in the side table and started to gently shake Rosy to wake her up. And in the process of doing that. I woke up Y/n. She woke up a little freaked out but once she saw me and what I was doing she smiled at me.

She reached her hands down to Rosy and started to try waking her up with me. "Hey babygirl, wake up breakfast is done. And we can watch Moana now." She said poking her cheek. Rosy rubbed her eyes and looked up at us smiling. She immediately shot up once she realized the food was done and smiled. Quickly getting on the floor to sit by the table to eat. I sat next to Y/n and she leaned her head on me. "I love you baby." I said kissing her cheek. She looked at me and kissed me. " I love you too babe." She said smiling and putting her attention back to Rosy. I'm so glad she back and safe.

Authors note:
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile I had writers block. And work has been busy. But I finally graduated college and got my degree at 19. So I should have more time to write