Chapter 16

*trigger warning, rape hinted at*

Previously

"You're a crazy fucking psychopath." I screamed at her. She continued to walk toward me and leaned down to my level. "Oh darling you haven't seen anything yet." She said chuckling. She raised her hand and slapped me. "I mean I didn't even punish you that bad darling. All I did was give you a good beating and chained you to the wall for a day. I should've beat you until you couldn't walk. But I'm not like that. Well actually I am. If you ever try to escape again. I will find you and you'll wish you would've died when I stabbed you. You think you've experienced pain. Ohh you haven't seen anything yet." She said getting back up and walking towards the door. But right before she opened the door she said "oh and that little soulmate of yours. Really put up a good fight. But not good enough. I have a really good surprise for you tomorrow." She said laughing as she walked out and locked the door from the outside. Wait Dinah. Oh no, Dinah tried finding me. That only means one thing.

Dinah's here....

Present

I woke up and freaked out remembering last nights events. Dinah's here and knowing Rosy, she's in danger. I struggled trying to get out of the restraints Rosy put me in. But I froze when I heard her voice "Y/n?" She said. I looked up and my eyes started to tear up. "Baby" I said in a whisper trying not to cry. My train of thought was broken when we both heard chuckling. "I'll let you guys have one last night together. Before... actually I won't even tell you. Just know after today, you won't be seeing Dinah again. It'll be you and I love, forever and always. Just you and I, Dinah will never be in the picture again." Rosy said smirking at the thought.

She laughed and threw Dinah towards me. "I'll see you guys tomorrow. Have a nice night together, I mean your last night together." She said as she left the room. Dinah looked at me and somewhat limped over to me. I opened my arms for a hug and she hugged me like our life depended. I whimpered in pain and Dinah loosened her grip but continued to hug me. "baby, are you okay?" she asked. I smiled through the pain "Yeah just in a little bit of pain." i said. "We're going to be leaving soon. I'm getting us out of here." she said smiling. "How?" I asked. "The less you know the better." she said. I frowned not understanding why she wouldn't tell me. "let's go lay down and cuddle for the rest of the night." She said grabbing my hand and guiding me to the bed in the corner of the room.

The Next Morning

I woke up to the sound of the basement door slamming shut. I jumped forgetting about all the cuts and bruises all over my body. I whimpered in pain as i fell back down onto the bed. I looked towards the door and saw Rosy standing there with handcuffs. I felt someone wrap there arms around me as she started to walk closer. I tried backing up, fear evident in my eyes. The arms around me got tighter each step Rosy took towards us. "Okay Dinah, I'm going to need you to get your hands off my girl now. It's your time to leave for good. And Y/n you'll be watching what happens next." She said. "First of all, this girl is mine. Even after you kill me off. Her heart will still be mine, she'll still crave me touching her body, she'll still be in love with me and she'll still be my soulmate. She's never going to be yours." Dinah said angrily.

Next thing I know, DInah's on top of Rosy punching her and then in a blink of a second Rosy's on top and put a needle in Dinah's neck. "Ahh wrong choice Dinah, let's see what should your punishment be." She said tapping her chin and then all of a sudden she smirked. She grabbed the hand cuffs and put them on Dinah, then brought her to the wall and chained her up. "You think i'm scared of you beating me or hitting me. Ha funny." Dinah said giving her the death glare. And i mean if looks could kill, Rosy would be six feet under the ground right now. Rosy laughed "Ah darling, you think I would beat you or hit you to punish you? I'm going to do something way worse for your punishment." she said smirking. She then turned around and quickly walked over to me. She grabbed another pair of handcuffs and handcuffed my hands to the bed frame. "Let's see how Y/n here likes me." She said licking her lips and smiling.

She pulled out a knife and cut open my shirt, cutting my bra open as she did it. I looked at Dinah and saw horror evident in her eyes. "NO, BEAT ME HIT ME DO ANYTHING TO ME. JUST DON'T TOUCH OR HURT HER." Dinah screamed. "Oh I'm not going to hurt her, if anything it's going to be more like pleasure." She said smirking at Dinah. And then it finally kicked in, she's going to fucking rape me. I started squirming around trying to get out of these handcuffs. "Oh no baby girl, trust me you aren't going to get out of those." She said as she pulled my pants down. I looked at Dinah as she took the remaining clothing off my body. I felt her hand moving up my leg slowly. I looked Dinah in the eye and mouthed 'I love you' as a tear ran down my cheek. Next thing I remember is something I'd like to forget.

Dinah's POV

All you heard in the room was Y/n's cries and whimpers for me to help her. I was witnessing my wife get raped by a girl who was once her best friend. I looked at my watch on my hand and realized it's time. Next thing you know the basement door busted open and there she was gun pointed at Rosy's head. "Get the fuck off of her now." She said pulling out a pair of handcuffs, still keeping the gun pointed at Rosy's head. She handcuffed Rosy and came over and unlocked my handcuffs. I immediately ran to Y/n. Next thing I knew I heard a gun shot and I turned to look and Rosy and her and saw Rosy had got shot in the leg. I looked at the woman holding the gun. "What my finger slipped, my bad." she said nudging her shoulders.

Author's Note:

It's been a while since I updated, so here's a quick chapter I wrote for you guys. New update coming soon;)