Chapter 8

Previously

Y/n POV

I heard someone yell something and then something bashed against the window. The door slammed open and there she was. The one person I wanted. "Lolo." I whimpered. A security guard ran up to grab her she twisted her body and punched him in the jaw. She ran to me and gently lifted me in her lap. I rested my head against her chest and the rest of the pain started going away. "I want all of you out now!" Lauren said in a low raspy but dangerous voice. All of the doctor's eyes widen as they all left quickly. A couple seconds later the other girls came in. Dinah quickly but carefully getting on the bed and cuddling into me and Lauren. I closed my eyes and welcomed the darkness that came this time.

But right before I fell asleep I heard Dinah whisper "I love you Y/n." And then I faded into the darkness that was awaiting me.....

Present

I woke up cold and alone. A doctor rushed in. "Are you in any pain?" He asked. I shook my head No. "Where's Dinah and the other girls?" I asked. He looked at me confused. "There hasn't been anyone else here but you dear. You fell down your stairs and hit your head. You've been in a coma for a year and a couple of months now." he said sadly. "No, there were five girls here. Their names were Dinah, Lauren, Normani, Camila and Ally. Dinah is my soulmate and Lauren is my sister. Where are they?" I said raising my voice a little bit as I felt myself getting angry.

"Darling there were no girls here maybe you hit your head a little harder then we thought. I'll go check the cat scans again. I'll be back in a few minutes hun." He said as he left. A couple of minutes later he came in and said "Everything is showing up fine. You're aloud to leave today. But before you leave you need to sign a release form. There's clothes over there in the chair. They're the clothes you came here in." he said before leaving. I stood up and walked over to the chair and grabbed my clothes. Looking around I saw there was a bathroom connected to the room. So I walked in and got changed into the clothes in my hands.

I looked in the mirror and saw the same scar I had from breaking my nose on my face. This doctor is crazy I swear. Now I need to go find Dinah, but first what the hell am I wearing?

 Now I need to go find Dinah, but first what the hell am I wearing?

These aren't my clothes. Where are my dorky clothes and my comfortable clothes? I walked out of the room and to the front desk to get sign the release form so I can leave this hell hole. After signing everything that needed to be signed I walked out of the hospital. I looked around and saw a bus stop right by the road. I walked over and sat down on the bench and waited for the bus. About ten minutes later it showed up and I payed the fees and the bus started up again and left.

---------------------------- twenty minutes later

After arriving at my house I walked to my door to find it unlocked. I pushed it open slowly and saw a trail of roses leading to the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen to see a sign. 'I remember the first time we met. I stole your cookie because I liked you, but I thought you hated me so I wanted to make you feel my pain. P.s Sorry about your cookie again.' The sign read and there was a arrow made out of rose petals that pointed to the dining room. There was another sign in there and it read 'We were in eight grade and we were fourteen, You just received really bad and sad news. I felt your pain and my heart throbbed. I knew I needed to comfort you. This was also the first time I suspected you were my soulmate.' There were more rose petals pointing to the living room.

I walked into the living room and saw another sign. This one read 'You had straight A's and our English teacher paired you up with me. We missed our bus so we had to walk home and on the way home I felt your pain and sadness again. I knew right then and there what you were thinking about, Your parents. We walked silently home and right before you closed you house door, you turned towards my house and I mouthed sorry. I knew you didn't believe me and in that moment I knew you were my soulmate, but I was in denial.' I looked at the floor at the next arrow pointed to the stairs where rose petals were all over the staircase.

I walked up the stairs to see the rose petals led to my room where there was a sign on my door. 'I'm sorry for making the doctor lie to you. You were only in a coma for two and a half days. You broke your nose in gym class and I bought you the clothes you are currently wearing. But it was in this very room, I knew for sure you were the one and only for me. You were my soulmate, my other half, my lover and the most important person in my life. I know I've done horrible things or said mean things to you. I'm really sorry for the pain I've cause. I'm hoping you'll forgive me because what I'm about to ask next is something really big.' I stopped and froze. I knew I wasn't crazy. I know who's behind this door and I know I want nothing more than to kiss this person and be in their arms.

I grabbed the handle and opened the door slowly. Once it was fully open I gasped and brought my hands up to cover my mouth. As tears started to fall.

(In the picture bellow, pretend it's just Dinah in the circle.)

Dinah was standing in a circle made out of rose petals and candles around the rose petals

Dinah was standing in a circle made out of rose petals and candles around the rose petals. She was holding a big white sign that read. 'It was when I saw my life flash before my eyes. When I saw you fall to the ground and blood start pouring out of your nose and your eyes closing slowly. Or maybe it was when you died twice during surgery. I knew no matter what I'd love and protect you with my life right then and there. I know we haven't had enough time and this is going way to fast, but I love you. Will you marry me Y/n?' I gasped and looked away from the sign and into her eyes. She put the sign to the side and got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Will you marry me Y/n?" She asked nervously. I looked at her and opened my mouth and said.

"Dinah I-..........."

Author's note:

Have a goodnight everyone and I hope you had an amazing day too.