Chapter 6

Previously

Everyone mumbled yes's and okay's. While i continues crying while realizing. My best friend is my soulmates sister. I heard soft whimpers coming from Y/n. I looked up and saw paramedics rushing over and putting Y/n on a stretcher and I asked "Can I come with her?" "No only Family." he said. Lauren jogged over and said "I'm coming and so is she. I'm Y/n's sister and she's Y/n's soulmate." He nodded and motioned for us to follow. Everyone was avoiding eye contact with us as we walked out of the school. Please be okay baby. I thought to myself and the last person on my mind was

Y/n Y/l/n

Present

Y/n POV

I woke up and groaned. Oh my god my face fucking hurts. I look around to see that I'm in a hospital. Wait why am I in here? I'm supposed to be in gym class aren't I? I thought to myself. The last thing I remember is being in gym class and Dinah blooding my nose.

The last thing I remembered was

I would've yelled at them. But honestly I just needed someone to hold me. I cried into their shirt and then I heard them say. "I'm so sorry Y/n. They didn't deserve this. They were good people. It'll be okay. I promise you." As soon as I realized who it was I let go and tried moving away from them. I didn't didn't want them even touching me. But they didn't let go. In fact they held tighter. "Stop moving I'm not letting go at Y/n." She said sternly. "Why are you even here? I don't need you and I don't want to be touched." I said. "I'm here because when you heard the news. I felt your pain. I don't understand how but I knew you needed someone and that's why I'm here. I know your sad and as strange as it is. I can feel that you're sad too." She stated.

I started crying even more because it's hitting me harder now. My parents are really dead they're not coming back. Dinah pulled me closer and started whispering things to me. "Y/n I promise you I'll help you through this. I honestly don't hate you. I promise you I don't hate you Y/n--

"Oh my god Y/n you're finally awake. Oh god baby are you alright?" Someone said. I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes. Why does she look different? "Dinah what are you doing here? Actually what am I doing here? You only bloodied my nose and my parents died. I shouldn't be here. I should be at home crying or sleeping." I said while tears fell from my eyes. I look her up and down. But something doesn't make sense. Why does she look a lot older? We're 14 and in eight grade. Why do I feel connected to her?

"Y/n baby." Dinah said taking my hand. "We aren't in 8th grade anymore babe. We're 18 and we're in 12th grade now. Your nose hurts because Zayn threw a ball at you and it broke your nose. You had surgery two days ago and you just woke up. Y/n you've been in a coma for three days." Dinah said sadly. "No no no. We're fourteen and we're in eighth grade Dinah. You hate me and I hate you. Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden?" I yelled at her and then the rest of the girls walked in with a frown on their faces. "No, how do you all look older too? We're fourteen. No no no this can't be happening." I sobbed into my hands.

"Y/n babe we're eighteen and- and we're soulmates Y/n." Dinah said and then I started shaking. What's happening? "Ally go get a doctor now!" Lauren yelled and Ally ran out. My eyes closed and everything went dark. I started hearing things.

Previously

"Hurry up we're losing her." Someone yelled. I heard someone start sobbing and I heard what sounded like Lauren "It's fine Dinah. She'll be fine. My sister is a fighter. Y/n's a fighter." She said. "But what if she doesn't make it Lauren?" Dinah asked. Someone sighed. "That's not going to happen. Tell me does it feel like you lost your soulmate or does it feel like she's going to die?" Lauren asked. "No it feels like she's barely holding on." Dinah cried out. "See she's still fighting. She's fighting to be here with you and the rest of us. She'll make it Dinah." Lauren said.

Everything I was hearing was getting all mumbled up. The last thing I heard was "We need to kick start her heart again. We lost her." Someone screamed. Dinah sobbed and I heard Lauren gasp and cry. Then I felt like I got electrocuted and everything blurred back out and then it went black and silent again.

Present

"Ahhhh. It hurts." I screamed clutching my chest. Faces, faces were all I seen. Ally look horrified, Camila looked guilty, Normani was trying not to cry, Lauren was crying and grabbing Dinah and Dinah well Dinah was clutching her chest and falling to the floor. Our eyes connected and everything went black again.

Previously

"She might not make it. She just got out of surgery and they said her heart stopped twice. So if I was you. I'd say my goodbyes now because the only way she's not dying is if a miracle happens. I'm sorry." A man said. I heard crying and then someone said "We'll go one at a time. Ally first, Camila second, Me third, Lauren fourth and Dinah last. Sound good?" Normani said. Everyone mumbled a Yes, while someone walked in and the door closed. I tried opening my eyes or moving but nothing worked. Someone grabbed my hand and they started crying. "You didn't deserve this Y/n. You never did anything bad. You never hurt anyone and you always put others before yourself. Please don't leave us Y/n." Ally cried out clutching my hand.

"Remember that one time when we were in third grade and those boys were bullying me and you ran over and pushed them down and helped me. They ruined my lunch by dumping it out and I cried because I had nothing to eat. But you grabbed my hand and brought me to the library and Gave me some of your lunch. We ate together for that whole week and you'd help me with my math homework and we'd talk about singers we liked. You've been my best friend since that day. I know you always avoid me because I was with Dinah, But please don't leave us. Please fight stronger I can't live without you You're my best friend. Please don't leave me." Ally sobbed and layed her head on my chest.

I felt wet spots hit my skin and I knew something wasn't right

I felt wet spots hit my skin and I knew something wasn't right. " got to go Y/n. Camila's coming in now. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow hun." Ally said and let go of my hand. I heard the door open and close and then someone sat on the edge of the bed. "This is all my fault. If you didn't try and stop me from getting hit by a ball none of this would of happened. Camila sobbed out "We need you Y/n please don't leave." She begged while crying more.....

" She begged while crying more

Author's note:

Sorry I wanted a little twist soooo yeah I love you and tell me what you think of this chapter.