Chapter 14

Previously

She grabbed the knife and ripped it out. She then grabbed my body. One arm hooked under my knees and the other on my back.She lifted me up and carried me bridal style down stairs. She then sat me down on the floor in front of the door. "Now let's see. Where's my rag." She said while grabbing a rag coming over and soaking my blood up. She walked over to the wall and wrote 'If I can't have her then nobody will.' "Now let's get you out of here." She said walking over to me. But first grabbing a knife and cutting my arm a few times. "Now that soulmate of yours can tell that you're hurting. she'll see the marks." She said laughing and picking me up and bringing me out to her car. She opened the trunk and set me down gently in it. "It wasn't supposed to be this way Y/n. I'm in love with you and as time passes. You'll be in love with me too." She said closing the trunk. I started to drift off. All i felt was pain.. I need to be strong and fight for Dinah. I need to keep my eyes open. I said to myself. But soon or later my eyes closed and I was greeted by darkness....

Present

I awoke in a dark room, as I looked around I noticed that there was a bed in one corner, a dresser, a bathroom and all the stuff I would normally have in my room. "Finally, you're awake babe." Someone said from behind me. I tried turning around but couldn't because of the handcuffs the had me locked to the chair I was sitting in. I felt the handcuffs leave my wrists, so I tried standing but failed due to the cut on my stomach. I fell and closed my eyes, prepared to hit the floor. But I never hit the floor. "Oh my god babe, are you okay? Let me see the cut. It's stitched up but I want to make sure you didn't break open any stitches. " Rosy said picking me up and bringing me over to the bed. When she put me on the bed, I cried out in pain. I finally started feeling all of the pain. "Babe I got some medicine trust me the pain will go away soon." She said getting a needle from the in table next to the bed.

"Okay now let me see you arm so i can give you the medicine." She said as she took my arm in her hand. "Okay I know you're terrified of needles so look away, while i do this." She said as i turned my head looking at the wall. I felt the needle break the skin and automatically cried out. "And done. Okay babe now all i need to do is check the stitches and then we'll have some breakfast." She said lifting up my shirt and examining the stitches. "Okay they didn't break but you need to rest, so stay here while i go and get you some food baby girl." I automatically cringed when she called me that. Dinah is the only one allowed to call me that. But no my best friend kidnapped me, stabbed me, cut my arms and now I'm being held hostage in here and I'll probably never see Dinah again. Fucking great. I heard the door open again as Rosy came in with a tray full of food and her face blushed.

"I know you have a huge appetite so I made a lot of food for you. I mean it's for both of us cause we're going to be eating together like all the other couples do." She said shyly and I rolled my eyes and glared at her. "Okay you need to stop right fucking now. I'm trying okay. You and I will be together for now on. So get used to it princess, Dinah is out of the question now. You're mine and only mine. So let's eat like normal couples. I'm sorry for yelling but you need to understand that you and I are together now. This is how it's going to be from now on baby." She said calming down and sitting on the bed with the food in her hands. Tears started to roll down my cheeks and she saw and gave me a sad smile as she put the food on the in stand. She then pulled me into her chest as I cried for what felt like hours. "You were supposed to be my best friend Rosy. You know how much it meant to me to find my soulmate and you do this to me. If you loved me, you would've let me be happy." I said sobbing into her chest.

I felt her grip tighten as her breathing quicken. "I tried trust me I really did. But it hurt, seeing the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with in someone else's arms. I couldn't deal with that, I wanted you to be happy trust me. I know it's selfish, but what was I supposed to do? Just watch you and her be happy, while I am slowly dying because my heart was ripped out of my chest when you left me for her." She said sniffling and a couple of tears hit my shoulder. "I love you Y/n and I always will. That's why you're here, because I know I can support and care for you. I'll treat you like a queen. It's going to be you and I against the world baby. And no one will get in our way. It's you and I, Forever and Always." She said pulling my head back so I could see her.

I watched as the tears slid down her face and I watched as she leaned in to kiss me. I felt her lips against mine. I didn't kiss back. I just stayed there doing nothing. I couldn't push away because I wasn't strong enough to do so. She pulled away and grabbed a plate full of food and sat it on my lap. "just because I kidnapped you doesn't mean I'm going to treat you any differently. So eat some food with me." She said as she started to eat. I looked down at the food and sighed. I knew I had to eat in order to have strength to fight her off soon or later. I picked up the fork and started eating in silence.

Dinah's POV

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my bed and the girls were sitting around me with sad looks on their faces. "Please, tell me you guys found her. Please tell me you found my baby. Please." I said sobbing. "She was no where to be seen. There was blood everywhere. The cops are trying to trace her and Rosalina down right now. But they haven't gotten any traces yet. Dinah, I'm sorry." Normani said as tears rolled down her cheeks. I looked around again and noticed that Lauren wasn't here. "Where's Lauren?" I asked "She's out looking for Y/n. She refuses to stop looking." Ally said looking down at the floor. "Then so do i. Let's go find Y/n. I'm not stopping until I find my Soulmate!" I said standing up, grabbing my keys and walking out of the house.....

Author's Note:

I haven't updated in a while. So here's a quick update/filler chapter. And this has finally reached 21k reads. So thank you to all of my followers and readers, who supports me and my books. I love you guys<3