#62

GUYS YOU ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS IT. YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES MAKE ME FILLED WITH JOY AND I'M JUST SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW THAT I COULD JUST CRY AND AGH THANK YOU ALL!

Btw this was requested by iniyagee Thank you for the great idea. I hope this turned out okay!

"Newt, don't you ever wish we could just take a break from working?" I tiredly asked.

The sun felt extra hot for a random reason, and there was absolutely no shade in the gardens. The sun beading down on us didn't particularly help my fatigue, either.

"Doesn't everyone?"
"Probably," I replied, "so let's take a break."

He stopped what he was doing to sternly look at me.

"We all have to finish our jobs, otherwise the Glade wouldn't work properly. Bloody hell Y/n, you know this."
"Yes, but I also happen to know that the grass is really comfortable to lay on."

He rolled his eyes and said, "Fine. We'll take a break after we're finished with the tomatoes."

I did my job much quicker and with so much more motivation. Newt was surprised to see that I had cut the usual amount of time it took me to do my job in half.

"Lazy day!!" I shouted, grabbing his hand and running towards the middle of the field.
"Yeah, don't let Alby hear you say that. It makes it sound like we didn't do our jobs."

Maybe the first half of our day wasn't lazy, but laying down in the grass with my head on Newt's lap was really relaxing.

"What are you two shanks doing?" Minho panted as he looked at us sitting on the ground.
"We're having a lazy-"
"We finished early." Newt said, clearly not wanting to use the term lazy day.

That responsible slinthead.

Minho nodded and ran off, apparently going to the map room, but taking an abrupt turn towards the kitchens.

That irresponsible slinthead.

"He's probably asking for a spoon to check his hair in the reflection." Newt said with an amused smile. I smiled too.

It was a great lazy day.

Okay but guys I realized that I've been spelling Teresa's name wrong AND I NEED TO FIX THIS. (Also as I go through and fix all those typos *cringe* I'll most likely be editing, so if you don't like those kind of notifications I apologize in advance. Anyway, I'll give you a heads up the day I find time to do that)

<3

-anneequah