24.5 - "We'll Figure It Out. We Always Do."

24.5 – "We'll Figure It Out. We Always Do."

"All right, here you go. It's all the cash we got," says Sam as he hands it over to Tina.

We drove to the nearest bus station to give Tina a good chance at her starting over.

"Thanks for everything," she tells us.

"You stay safe out there, you hear?" Dean tells her.

"I will." Tina hugs Dean and pecks him on the cheek. "And hey, we'll always have the Royale motel, right?"

Even though Sam and I are missing something with that ominous statement, it's not hard to guess. I shake my head. Tina waves goodbye as she heads into the bus station.

"So...Grand Coven," I say to my brothers as we head to the Impala. "Any ideas?"

"Doesn't sound good."

"Thanks for the obvious, Sammy."

"Well, it sounds like an eighties hair-metal band," says Dean. "You know, lots of hair spray, lot of eye shadow, lot of keytar." Sam and I just stare at him. "No? Nothing? Come on, you guys. I'm painting a word picture here."

"Is it back?" asks Sam.

Dean rolls up his sleeve, and my stomach turns at seeing the mark again. "Look, I know what you're going to say, okay? But you were in deep."

"I know. I know. You saved me, and you saved Tina, and...pulled a Dean Winchester. Thank you."

"Anytime." Dean looks floored by the words that came from Sam's mouth.

"Look, man...do I wish the mark was gone? Yes, of course. Absolutely, I do, but...I wanted you back. And now here you are, and you didn't Hulk out, so..." Sam shrugs. "I'll take the win. As for the rest of it, the mark, everything else...we'll figure it out. We always do."

"Damn right," I say. "Let's get out of here."

We climb into our respective seats in the Impala. I know Dean's happy to be back where he belongs.

Dean sighs. "Oh. I'm back baby."

As the engine turns out, Taylor Swift's voice blares in the Impala. I look questioningly at Dean through the mirror. I can see Sam's look of disgust on his face. I watch. Dean doesn't change the station, although at this point, I think Sam is begging him with a look to do so.

But Dean just lets the song keep on going. And, unfortunately for me, I begin to mouth the damn words. I can't help it, the song's pretty catchy.

**The original version is above. The awesome Supernatural parody is below.

Shhh, don't run from it. Just let it happen.**