24 • video

Stacy 

I couldn't help but giggle at Calum's reaction to his drink of "water." Calum lifted his eyebrow at me as I silenced myself.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing." I respond/

"Maybe it I try it again it'll taste better."

"Calum sto-" Calum slurps the drink down once again, and eventually finished it.

"It was really sweet."

Minutes later, I arrive to my house. Luke walks me to the porch after pulling into my driveway. We stand awkwardly in front of each other, not saying anything.

"Books." Luke whispers, cuffing my cheeks.

"What?" I ask.

"Maybe books can be our always."

"How?" 

"Our relationship is like a book. I told you that."

"Okay."

"I really want to kiss you."

"Go ahead." He leans in to me and kisses me slowly.

This wasn't like our rushed kiss on the elevator - this one was slow and passionate. I used to describe a kiss as "lips smashing together" but now I can describe it as "a beautiful meaningful moment where two lips are combined to make a melody." Luke backs away afterwards.

"Books?" He asks. I hug him tightly.

"Books.

"Harry, what are you doing in my room?" I ask after changing into my pajamas. After Luke left I stayed in the living room with my mom for a while before coming in my room to find Harry on my laptop.

"Stacy, come see this." He says, motioning his hand for me to come her. I sit beside him before looking onto my laptop screen.

"It's the school website."

"Look at the heading." I read it:

"I Will Suck Your Dick If It's The Last Thing I Do." - Stacy Robins' Leaked Video. 

"Oh my god." I yell. I click play on the video below and it starts exactly when I say the heading. I watch it completely before it ends when I spit out Luke's cum.

"I guess it's not that bad. It could've been a sex tape?" Harry attempts to cheer me up.

"Harry, there is a video of me sucking a dick in a car leaked on the school website! Look at all these comments!" I scroll down and read them. They're all anonymous.

lmao guess she got tired of cucumbers

poor Luke, he had to suffer through that

• what type of girl spits? Stacy robins the slut, that's who

I almost cry because of all the messages. Harry quickly exits before shutting my laptop. He shouldn't have done that because now I'm actually crying. He leans over and hugs me, kissing my forehead.

"You need to feed Sage." He whispers. I sniffle and rub my nose with my sleeve. I mean - Luke's sleeve. I'll need to remind myself to wash it before I return it to him.

"Are you fucking serious?" I whimper back.

"Let's avoid them. You don't have to go to school tomorrow anyway. Or at least not all day."

"What?" 

"Tomorrow's a half day. Cheer up."

"What's tomorrow?"