7 • closet

Stacy 

"I said to turn at the right, so where are you going?" I ask, still in Luke's car. Busted had stopped crying and went to sleep, but now the car smells of Busteda's poop.

"I need to stop by my house to grab something. You could come inside if you want." Luke responds, shrugging.

"Luke, why would I ever want t-" I pause my sentence as we pull up to a gate that has the letter 'H' attached to it. Behind the gate is a big white and gold mansion that looks about three stories tall. "Yeah, I guess I'll come in."

Luke chuckles as the gate opens then closes once we get through it. He parks his car in the driveway before getting out. I get out as well, taking out the pop-up twin doll stroller, then placing the bag on my shoulder. Luke gets Busted and Busteda and puts them in before leading me to the front door. I push the stroller after him, having a small adventure myself. He unlocks the front door before walking in. I go behind him, looking around the mansion's inside.

All the walls are painted white, but the banister on the stairs is painted gold. Luke leads me to the kitchen and I nod, following him with the children. When we get to the kitchen, a woman is making a sandwich.

"Mandi?" Luke questions shockingly.

"Hey, Luke! Who's your friend here?" The lady asks.

"This is my school partner, Stacy. We have the baby project together." Luke explains.

"Aww, that's so adorable! What's their names?"

"Bu-" I begin but Luke quickly interrupts me.

"Bruce and Caitlyn." I look at him with confusion as he just leads me up the stairs.

Luke holds the stroller with his hands as we go up. He then puts it back down when we get up and opens a door to a room. In it, there are pictures of family and friends on the dresser, which the frames go with his navy walls. Luke closes the door behind him.

Luke 

"What the hell was that?" Stacy asks.

"That's my maid. She reports everything back to my parents, and I kind of got in trouble and I'm not supposed to have girls here for two weeks, but I didn't know she was working today." I explain.

"But the names. Really?" She crosses her arms.

"First thing that came to mind. Now change the diaper, please." Stacy rolls her eyes before grabbing Busteda and putting her on the bed. As she opens the diaper, a puddle of green liquid is revealed and it consumes my senses. Stacy hands me the smelly diaper and I put it in the trash as she wipes the baby and puts a new diaper on.

"Luke!" I hear yelling from down the stairs. I automatically recognize the voice.

"Shit, grab the kids, we have to hide!" I whisper. Stacy confusingly grabs Busted and Busteda and I look around my room for places to hide.

"Lucas Hemmings!" He yells again, his voice getting louder.

"Come on!" I whisper to Stacy, pulling her into my small closet with me. I close the door as softly as possible as my father opens and closes doors loudly.

"It's dark, Luke." She whispers.

"Okay, but I'm not getting in trouble." I whisper back.

"Luke."

"What?" I whisper. She's beginning to annoy me.

"Get your dick off of me."