15 • punishments

"Mom?" I ask, looking at my mother as she had her legs spread open across the couch as she had a vibrator between her legs. She quickly took the object out and put it behind her back, then pulled her pants up.

"Stacy, Harry, what are you doing home so late?" She asks.

"What are you doing with a vibrator between your legs?"

"Never mind that. Answer the question."

"I was stuck in an elevator at Harry's store."

"Then why do you look like you just had sex?" Harry patted my back, walking to his room.

"I didn't have sex, I promise."

"Were you in the elevator alone?" I gulp.

"No."

"What went on in that elevator Stacy? Tell the truth."

"I'm really tired mom." I fake yawn. "Plus I have school tomorrow. I should head to bed."

"Stacy Robins Styles. Tell me who you were with and what happened."

"I was with a boy." I admit. "And nothing happened mom."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Stacy, you can either discuss this with your dad or with me." I sigh, covering my face with my hair before answering the question.

"The boy on the elevator... he fingered me."

"You let a stranger finger you?"

"No, he's from school. I enjoyed it too. Luke... a lot."

"Stacy I am disappointed in you. I thought I raised a better daughter."

"So what is my punishment?"

"No phone for a week. And you're grounded for a week and a half. Only work and school is where you'll be going."

"Okay." I hand her my phone then walk to my room, getting ready to talk to Tora.

Luke 

"Sit down son, we need to talk." My father says, patting the seat between my mum and him. I move between them uncomfortably, nervous about what we were about to have a conversation on.

"What's this about?" I ask.

"Your father thinks you're gay. It's okay if you are, but why wouldn't you tell us?" My mother asks, sighing afterwards.

"I'm not gay."

"But you played with dolls?" My father questions.

"That's for a baby project in Sex Ed."

"Son, don't lie to us. You seem awfully sweaty while you're answering these questions."

Because I fingered a girl in an elevator. 

"Want me to prove it? Come on." I lead my parents upstairs into my room and pull out my trash bin full of used condoms and the wrappers for them.

"You've been having sex with guys too?"

"Dad, n-"

"We're taking you off your punishment. You can invite girls over again."

"What?"

"Not that we have a problem with you being gay, it's just that we want you to spend time with girls again." My mother answers.

"Oh."

"Well, get lots of sleep. You don't have to go to school tomorrow either. Love you."

"Love you too?" My mother closes the door behind her and all I can think of is how confusing everything has been. Like - really confusing.