14 • harry

Luke 

Yes, I am taking advantage of Stacy. Do I like it? No. While I was fingering her, I couldn't help but think about how just a few hours before, she was mad at me. Just a few minutes ago, she was letting me finger her on an elevator at a closed store. Now that's what I call luck.

Not only that, but how she reacted to ma was incredible. I had simply started with one finger and she squirmed a bit.

"Have you ever felt on yourself?" I had asked her at the moment, continuing to shove my finger into her.

"N-No. But don't... oh god, don't stop." She had moaned in response.

"Don't stop what?" I had stopped my actions, slightly teasing her.

"Doing what you're doing. You know that I like it, Luke."

I had smirked and continued until she had her first orgasm, giving her sweet gentle kisses while she did. Afterwards, she had rested for a bit before calling in her brother, Harry. Apparently he's the assistant manager at whatever store this is.

Harry had simply turned the elevators back on, and looked shocked at Stacy's appearance. Maybe I should of told her to fix up before Harry came to get us, but I wasn't thinking. She had her brunette hair sticking out of place as if we just had sex even though we didn't. Her makeup near her eyes was smudged and her clothes were extremely wrinkly. But now, I'm sitting in the passengers of Stacy's car while Harry sits in the back. He took a taxi here and so Stacy is driving both of them back.

"Mum's gonna be pissed." Harry says, smirking. I notice how he has a bit of a British accent yet Stacy completely hides hers.

"About what exactly?" She asks, focusing on the road.

"You lost your virginity in an elevator at my store at 8pm. What do you think she's gonna be pissed about?"

"I didn't lose my virginity."

"Oh. So Lucas here likes oral?"

"We didn't do that either. Besides, what makes you think I'm a virgin?"

"It's obvious. The whole school knows who's a virgin and who's not. It's on the school website."

"Is your boyfriend on the site too?"

"Keep Lou-Bear out of it Stacy."

"I can't believe you actually have a nickname for him. You guys have nicknames?" Stacy asks, scoffing.

"Yeah. He calls me daddy because I like spanking." I choke on some spit and Harry shrugs.

"What? Do you have a kink too Lucas?"

"It's Luke. And no." I speak up.

"Come on. There has to be something. Bondage? Scratching? Bedroom nicknames?" 

"N-no. None of that."

"Harry stop!" You're scaring him with your hormonalness." Stacy interrupts. Harry leans towards my shoulder.

"I'm a bottom if you're into that." He whispers, then leans back into his seat. I gulp nervously as we arrive back to my house.

"See you tomorrow at school, Luke." Stacy says, waving.

"See you in bed soon, Luke." Harry yells once I'm out of the car. I nod, walking up to my front door before opening it. I wish I didn't though, because my parents are sitting right there on the couch with expressions I can't read on their faces.

Stacy 

Normal. That's all I wanted the car ride to be. I knew Harry was making Luke uncomfortable when he started hitting on him, and I attempted to lead the conversation the other way but failed.

Not only that, but the tension when Harry had mentioned the elevator was awkward. Not that I didn't enjoy my quickie with Luke, I just didn't want to talk about it.

As soon as Luke gets in his house, Harry jumps up to the front and plugs his phone up to my car charger before facetiming his boyfriend, Louis. I sigh before beginning to drive towards our house.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks Louis through the camera.

"I was just getting ready to take a shower. I wish you were here to join me though." Louis responds. Harry quickly turns the camera towards the window shortly after.

"Though I would love to take you, you can't just get naked on camera like that. I'm in the car with Stacy, and penis' scare her."

"They do not!" I defend. Harry turns his phone towards me, revealing Louis' dick. I shriek and let go of the wheel before closing my eyes.

"Jesus take the wheel! Please, Jesus, take the wheel!" I yell. 

"Stacy." I shake my head, my eyes still closed.

"Jesus is that you?" 

"Stacy, it's Harry."

"You came to heaven with me?"

"Stacy open you eyes." Harry instructs. I do as told and I see Harry turning the wheel while his phone is in his lap.

"Oh." I whisper, blushing. I grab the wheel from Harry and he takes his phone and turns it back away from me, putting on headphones with it.

Shortly afterwards, we arrive home around 9. I park the car in the driveway before opening the front door, showing a sight I didn't want to see.