10 • babysitting

Stacy 

"You're here?" Luke asks as I stand at his door impatiently. He opened it as soon as I rang the doorbell.

"Yes." I respond.

"You're here because I need to apologize?"

"No. I need you to get the twins because I have to go to work last minute. Here's the bag, and the children." I push the stroller in front of him and set the bag on the steps. He looks at me then behind me before looking at me again.

"How'd you get pass the gate?"

"That doesn't matter. Here's my phone number if you need anything, and if you do something stupid I will put your dick in a blender while you're sleeping." I smile, handing him the paper. He gladly takes it.

"That's new."

"I know, I worked on it during the car ride here."

"It's good."

"Your cum's not."

"How would you know?"

"I think every female in the school knows." I laugh, walking away from the door before climbing the tree next to his gate. Once I get to the top, I jump down the other side and get into my car.

Luke 

"Who was it?" Michael asks, playing a game of FIFA. Ashton sits on the couch watching him and Calum play together.

"Who do you think? It was Stacy." I push the stroller into the living room before taking the children out, one by one, and setting them on the floor.

"Did she ask to apologize?" Ashton asks.

"She told me to watch the twins and gave me her number for emergencies."

"That sucks. Is that all she said?" Calum joins in.

"She'll put my dick in a blender while I'm sleeping. That's all."

"You know you need to get closer to her, right?" 

"Right."