16 • chloe

Stacy 

Monday's suck ass. Now usually I wouldn't use this type of language, but when I have no phone and can only go to school or work for a week - I can say whatever the fuck I want.

I pull out my binder and shove some notebooks in them before backing away from my locker. A hand slams it shut and I turn towards the owner of it.

"Hi!" A chirpy blonde says. I know her, and everyone would be a fool not to know her.

"Why'd you close my locker?" I ask, trying not to seem too pissed.

"We have a few things to discuss. Come with me." She grabs my wrist and drags me into the girls bathroom where two other girls (brunettes) are standing with their arms crossed.

"Are you planning to murder me or some shit? Go ahead, I have no phone anyway."

"We're not planning to murder you, dumbass." Brunette #1 says.

"What's going on then?"

"I see you've been hanging out with Luke a lot lately, right?" The girl who pulled me into the bathroom says. I can't seem to remember her name...

"Who are you again?"

"Excuse me? How do you not know who I am?"

"Because I don't. So who are you?" She scoffs.

"Chloe WIlburn! I'm the girl who runs the school website and took Luke Hemmings' virginity! How do you not know me?"

"Oh. Aren't you also the girl who dumped Luke after you took his virginity?"

"That doesn't matter. The point is, I plan on getting back together with him and so I'm gonna need you to back away from him."

"We have the baby project together, so how long do you want me to stay away from him after that?"

"Hmm... let me think." She looks up to the ceiling, tapping her chin before looking back at me. "Forever."

"Forever? Are you serious?"

"Very. And if I catch you with him, you'll face a big punishment."

"I won't stay away from him, sorry if you think I will." I begin to walk out of the bathroom until brunette #2 grabs me.

Big mistake honey, big mistake.

I drop my books before taking my hand and chopping her in her throat. She quickly falls back and I do the same to brunette #1. Chloe just stands there shocked and I make my way to her before punching her in her nose. Before she can say anything I make my way to homeroom.

Luke

Even though my parents told me I could skip school, I chose not to. I need to talk to Stacy. And lucky me - she's in my first two classes and the Sex Ed one.

"Stacy." I whisper as she takes a seat if front of me. She ignores me. "Stacy, listen."

"Why didn't you tell me Chloe wanted you back?" She whispers back in a yelling tone, turning back towards me.

"What?"

"Chloe Wilburn, the girl who took your virginity. Why didn't you tell me she wanted you back?"

"Beca-"

"Whispering in class, Luke? Shall I write up a detention slip?" The homeroom teacher Ms Brown asks.

"No. I'll stop." I respond. She nods and continues writing everything that she says on the board. I take out my notebook and write down what she writes, hoping class won't take long. 

"Stacy, wait up!" I yell as the class dismisses. I'm basically running after her, hoping she'll talk to me. I don't know what she's talking about with Chloe, and I have to tell her that. 

Chloe is dumb. After she took my virginity, she dumped me because I wasn't good in bed. It wasn't my fault it was my first time though. Either way, I began to hook up with many different girls in the school so I could get positive feedback and Chloe would get jealous. I loved Chloe, but she didn't love me - and rejection fucking sucks.

"Stacy!" I yell, grabbing onto her arm.

"What?" She spits harshly.

"I didn't know that Ch-"

"Lukey-Poo! Come one, we have class together babe." A voice says, grabbing onto my arm.

"Chloe? Why-"

"It's fine, Luke. I'll see you in Sex Ed." Stacy says, walking away.

"Chloe, what the hell are you thinking?" I ask, turning towards her.

"Come on Luke, I know you miss me." She whispers. When I get ready to respond, she drags me into the girls bathroom into a stall. She quickly locks it and knocks my books out of my hands before unzipping my pants.

"Stacy, what are yo-" I'm cut off when she pulls down my boxers to where my 'member' is. She quickly attaches herself to me and works her magic, and I remember when we used to do this all the time during lunch. "Fuck it."

I grab onto her blonde ponytail and push her further, enjoying every single moment of this.

If Stacy wants to be a bitch, that's fine. Because Chloe wants me, not her.