13 • elevator quickie

Stacy

Kissing Luke is like floating on clouds. He's being gentle, and simply moved over our lips together. I've kissed a boy before, but it was when I was way younger. He didn't even like me, and I had to tie him down to a chair to get him to kiss me, and it still wasn't worth it.

The fact that Luke doesn't even seem to care that I'm ugly and inexperienced makes me nervous. What if it's just a trick? What if he actually had his own plan that was going to happen at prom? Maybe I should just cancel my whole "record Luke being a dick" plan and actually try to be friends with him.

I stop stressing myself out and notice how Luke moves his hands from my waist to my cheeks. He cuffs them gently before moving them back to my waist. Deciding to take things further, I move onto his lap in a straddling position. He moves his hands down to my rear and I can't help but feel slight tingles there when he squeezes.

I moan softly against his lips and he moves his hands back and forth, making me dry hump hi. I shift so that his dick is perfectly in between my legs, and continue my movements. Now Luke starts to moan, and I back away from kissing him to take small breaths.

"You okay?" Luke pants, his breathing uncontrolled.

"Yeah. Are we gonna keep talking or are we gonna continue?" I ask, my breathing the same as Luke's/

"Continue." He shrugs. I smirk, leaning into him again. I move my hips faster and in a small circle, enjoying the fact that I, Stacy Robins Styles, got Lucas Robert Hemmings hard.

Luke breaks away from the kiss once more and instead moves down to my neck. He kisses and sucks on it harshly and I once more moan. Once he's done working on that spot, he leaves a trail of kisses from my neck to my shoulder. It tingles wherever he kisses or touches, but then again it feels great. He stops with the kiss trail and goes back to kissing me. 

Tired of the fact that he's only touching my ass, I take his hand and grab it, moving it into my pants. Luke backs away from the kiss and looks at me. 

"You sure?" He asks, out of breath.

"Positive." I state.