23 • inexperienced

Stacy

"The movie was great." I admit. Who know that watching two kids with cancer talk about fake romance on a big screen was entertaining. "I still can't believe you cried though." 

"I did not cry! I told you, the water you sprayed me with was still in my eye." He responded. We're walking beside each other slowly, making our way out the theater. I shiver and Luke notices, handing me his hoodie. I put it on even though my arms stop near the end of the sleeve.

Luke quickly grabs my hand, holding it tightly while looking around. I smile as his hand gets sweatier and sweatier. Even though it's disgusting, I find it cute that he's nervous. I mean, how many guys are like Luke Hemmings? None. He's the original.

Once we get to the car, he unlocks the doors. I look at the backseat then to the front. Before he opens the passengers door for me, I open the door to the backseat. There are three rows in his vehicle, and I move all the way to the third one. Luke lifts a brow before joining in with me, locking the door behind him.

"What's going on?" He almost panics. I didn't even know he let go of my hand until he moved it to my face, pushing my hair behind my ears.

"You know what happened on the elevator? When we were stuck?" I question quietly. Luke blushes then scratches the back of his neck.

"Uhm... yeah. Do you want me to do it again or?" 

"No." I say sternly. Luke looks up at me confused. "I want to pay you back for it."

"Oh. Like... here? Now?"

"Yes. Lie down on the seats."  I instruct. He does. I slowly pull down his pants to his ankles, laughing at the pattern of tacos on his boxers. "Are you serious?"

"Well I wasn't planning anything tonight! I didn't expect this."

"Fine." I prepare myself for the big reveal of his member. I've never seen a penis besides Harry's (we grew up together), and Louis' (from Harry's fucking FaceTime). "Ready?"

"Yes."

I pulled down his boxers and screamed.

I literally screamed.

Because I saw a penis

My boyfriend's penis.

What. The. Fuck.

Luke 

I felt like laughing at her for screaming when she saw my penis, but I knew nothing would go well. She's never seen one and I shouldn't blame her for that. She takes in a deep breath before looking up at me.

"Sorry." She whispered.

If someone were to look at us, we'd seem as if we were inexperienced porn stars. But if they knew that Stacy was a virgin, hopefully they'd understand.

"It's fine. Are you ready?" I ask impatiently.

If she was going to suck my dick, then she should suck my dick. No need to sugarcoat it.

"Yeah."

"She leaned near my penis and awkwardly twisted her head, trying to find the right angle to start with. When she did, she finally put her mouth on before choking. She took it out of her mouth before coughing multiple times.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this right now." I suggest. She stops and looks me dead in the eye, giving off an 'are you really saying that' look to me.

"No." She says sternly. "I.m going to suck your dick if it's the last thing I do."

Before I can interrupt she takes me in, licking around and slightly sucking me. With the extra she can't take in, she uses her hand and jacks me off. She moves quickly and squeezes gently as I can't help but let out a moan.

Or two.

Or three.

Fuck, it was a lot of moans.

I can't help but feel a knot in my stomach as she goes on. She may be a virgin but if no one knew she was, she'd seem like a professional dick-sucker.

"Stacy, I'm not lasting long but I'm about t-" I can't finish my sentence because I quickly cum. Once again, Stacy chokes. She looks around with her mouth full. Was she looking for a place to spit?

I direct her to a cup half fulled with water that was in the front. She leans over and gets it, spitting my remains in it. We don't speak afterwards, just move to the front of my van. Just as I'm about to drive off, a Calum taps at my glass. I roll my window down.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Can I get a ride? Selena ditched me." Calum says sadly. I nod and he hops into the backseat. I drive down the road and no one speaks. "Do you have anything to drink?"

"Uh, I hav-"

"Never mind there's some water back here." I nod and continue focusing on the road before I hear Calum coughing in the backseat.

"Dude, what type of water is this? It tastes disgusting." I turn to the back and look at him before realizing he drank Stacy's spit.

Calum fucking drank my cum.