11 • bras and panties

Luke 

Now that all my best friends are gone and Stacy's coming by soon, I have nothing to do. I decide to stroll around on the school website that happens to be run by the most popular girls in school. Since girls know more gossip then guys do, only females run it. Mr Leo lets them put whatever on the website because teens will pay attention to cat fights and breakups Or at least that's what he said.

News On Relationships:

-Stacy Robins flirts with Luke Hemmings desperately

-Harry Styles confesses that he's gay

-Mak Harpers confirmed that she had a threesome with Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin 

I squint before realizing that Michael and Ashton slept with the same girl at the same time. Strange, but hot as hell. Also, I notice how it says Stacy is "flirting" with me even though I'm the one trying to get her. I sigh before the doorbell rings. I smile, pushing the baby stroller towards the door before opening it. 

"Stacy!" I say happily. Stacy rolls her eyes and I look at her work attire: khakis and a short sleeve forest green shirt. 

"I need you to watch the twins longer while I get lady supplies." She says, looking down embarrassed. 

"You're on your period?" I question. Stacy looks up at me with a disgusted face before gagging.

"No, I need to get bras, panties, and body cleaners, and you're not coming with me."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not bringing two fake dolls into a store. Plus, you don't need to know any of my special sizes.

"I can get my maid to watch the twins and we can go shopping. Together. And it's not like I can go in a dressing room with you." Stacy huffs before rolling her eyes (which I learned she does a lot).

"Fine. Give the twins to your maid and we can go together." I mentally squeal as I run and hand the babies to my maid. She confusingly nods before I run out the door with Stacy.

"This is going to be so fun!" I say in my best girl impression possible. Stacy doesn't respond, she just gets in her drivers seat before unlocking my door. I open it and get in, buckling my seatbelt and closing the door behind me.

"I swear, if you tell anyone about this I will kill you." She remarks harshly, driving off to a random store.

Stacy 

"Never, have I ever, been bra and panties shopping." Luke says. It's kind of adorable how he's blushing as he follows me around while I push the cart. I go to the section where I can find bras and look at some before feeling around the insides of them.

"Why are you molesting the bras?" Luke asks.

"I'm trying to feel around to see if they have wires. I hate bras with wires in them, they itch and pop out of place." I respond. I move on to another bra, a pink one with white stripes before feeling around it. "See, feel this one versus the other one."

I shove the pink striped bra to Luke before he blushes and feels around the inside of it and the inside of the one with underwire. He nods awkwardly and I grab the pink one and put it on over my shirt. Luke gulps and I move my arms around in it before taking it off and putting it in the cart. I grab more like this one except different colors and patterns.

"So now what?" Luke asks curiously. I don't respond but I walk to the panties area instead. "Oh. How are you going to try those on?"

"Fitting room." I grab random pairs of underwear and put them in the cart before going to a fitting room. The lady kindly gives me a number 7 and I go and try them on. All of them fit perfectly, and I walk out shortly after. I check out in the lingerie section before Luke follows me into the elevator.

"That took forever." Luke says, frowning.

"It's shopping, it can't be done quickly. Now all I need is some shaving cream, tampons, and a face cleanser." I respond. Luke scrunched his nose up and when I'm about to respond a voice comes over the speaker in the elevator.

"Attention shoppers, Glimz is now closing. Stairs will need to be used due to the shutting down of elevators and escalators. Thank you." 

"Did she just say they shut down the elevators?" Luke asks. I quickly panic, knocking harshly on the elevator door before continuing to press floor buttons and the 'open door' option. Nothing happens and I scream.

"What?" Luke calmly asks.

"We're stuck in the elevator til tomorrow!"