5 • parenting

Stacy 

"Boys and girls both have different parts. But I'm sure you all know that." Mr Leo says, looking directly at Luke. "Yet I have to show you this clip anyway."

He moved to the computer and whatever was on his screen popped up on the board. He clicked on a link and some people who looked dressed from the 90s began explaining the "teenage changes."

"Girls and boys do not have the same parts, so both process differently. Let's have Ryan here explain boy's changes." The squeaky girl in the video explains. I groan, putting my head to my desk.

"Head up, Stacy." Mr Leo warns. I groan again, looking back up at the board.

"When males tend to be attracted to a female, hormones go off, traveling through their bodies. Specifically, the hormones travel to what's called a penis." The guy in the video says, a penis diagram showing on the screen. "When hormones get sent to a penis, the penis begins to rise. Further know as an erection."

I mute out the rest of the video, just looking at the pictures. When the girl begins explaining periods, the guys' faces scrunch up as if that's the worst thing in existence. When the video finishes, Mr Leo stands up and goes behind his desk, grabbing a giant bucket and placing it on his desk.

"For the next full week, you all will be taking care of a baby." Mr Leo explains. I smile. I've always wanted to do this as a child. I love babysitting, until the child grows up and curses when they're seven. "You will be assigned a partner by picking one from this hat. I will hand you the baby and a bag that has the needed supplies with it, and you and your partner are supposed to take care of the baby."

He moves towards the back first, letting the boys pick from the hat first. Michael gets the school slut, London. Ashton gets the most sweet girl, Angel. Calum gets Maddie, the girl Luke was with. Then it's Luke's turn.

Oh lord not me. If there could be anything in the world that I could ask for, it would be not to get Luke as a partner 

"Luke, what name do you have?" Mr Leo asks. Luke at him after grabbing the slip.

"Roxy Menfoe?" He asks. Mr Leo grabs the paper from him.

"She left last year, pick another." Luke nods, digging into the hat again.

"Stacy Robins." He says, smirking.

Luke 

I've never wanted to have a child, but having one with Stacy is going to be the best part of this dumb project. I watch as Stacy knocks her head against the desk repeatedly, groaning each time. Such a drama queen.

"Stacy and Luke, front of the class." Mr Leo calls. I get up and head to the front while Stacy sighs loudly, basically dragging herself to the front desk.

"Can we get the baby now?" Stacy asks.

"There's a trick to this. When each student came up to here, I told them something very important." Mr Leo says.

"What?" I ask.

"While taking care of this child, you have to act as parents. You will be a fake married couple with a baby to take care of. And lucky you, Mr and Mrs Hemmings can get twins."

"Two children and a fake marriage?" Stacy asks. "With... that?"

"Yes. A boy child and a girl child. You have diapers, bottles, fake food, and pacifiers in the bag, along with clothes. And here's your fake wedding rings." He begins to hand me the child but Stacy quickly takes the two children (who are dressed horribly) while I get the bags.

"The rings, Stacy." Mr Leo says. Stacy scoffs before snatching her ring from him, putting it on her left hand ring finger. I do the same, heading back to my seat.

"Class is dismissed for those who have their babies. Have a good weekend." Mr Leo says.

I put my backpack on my back while holding the baby bag in my hand. Stacy walks beside me with a look of danger in her eyes.

"The twins names are Busted Condom Hemmings." Stacy says.

"Both of them?" I ask, almost laughing at the name.

"The girl with be Busteda Condom Hemmings."

"You really don't want to be my wife, do you?" I ask, turning towards her.

"No, but I don't have a ride home, and Busteda is hungry."

"are you actually talking to me without threatening me?"

"Shut up or I will Busteda your assa."

"Deal."