2 • detention

"I can't believe I'm actually here." I say, looking around the empty classroom. As soon as I told my mom that I had detention she was happy that I finally did something bad.

"Yeah, well get used to it." Luke responds. He sits in the back of the classroom with his feet placed on top of a desk.

"I don't plan on it"

"Of course you don't , because you're a pru-"

"Shut up." Mr Leo says, walking into the room. He has a small plastic bag in his hands and he goes straight to Luke with it. Luke simply drops his phone in the bag as Mr Leo makes his way to me with it. "Phone, Stacy."

"Sir, I'm not giving you my phone." I say, clutching onto it tightly. He rubs a temple with one hand.

"Yes, it's simply rules."

"Mr Leo, I'd rather lose my virginity to Luke than give up my phone." A chuckle comes from the back of the room.

"Princess, I can do that right here, right now, if you want." Luke says seductively. I gulp nervously a Mr Leo rolls his eyes and heads to the front of the room and sits at his desk.

"If you're willing to lose something so valuable to someone so worthless just for a device that can be ruined by a drop of rain, fine. But detention again on Monday." I sighed of relief before pulling out my notebook. Whenever I'm bored I doodle or practice writing in it - that's why the cover says Random Shit: Stacy Robins.

I decide to simply draw a horrible attempt of an elephant before flipping to the next pace and writing down a short story about a mouse who wants to fly but can't.

Luke 

Watching Stacy do whatever in her notebook is honestly entertaining. Even though she's annoying and prude, she's still somewhat attractive. She's just like any other girl really: brown hair, brown eyes, a virgin. But that's why she's my current target.

I've never slept with a virgin, but sleeping with her will fulfill that spot in my body that's forever been empty. Most girls that are virgins that I try to shag tend to say the're "waiting for someone special," so I hope Stacy's not one of those types of girls.

"Something caught your eye?" Stacy asks. I didn't notice that she has turned around and caught me staring at her.

"You." I say. She rolls her eyes and turns back to her notebook before blushing.

Perfect. I already know how to win her over. She's obviously one of the girls who want o live a romance movie or chick-flick, so I'll sweet her up, ask her to be my girlfriend, shag her, then dump her. She'll be heartbroken but then again she won't be the only girl in the school who's a virgin.

"You legit are staring at me as if you're planning for me to be murdered." She says, still paying attention to her notebook.

"I won't murder you, just your pus-"

"Ehm..." Mr Leo coughs from his desk. He's a somewhat attractive fellow. He's tall yet chunky, black hair, and knows a lot about sex: hat more would a 30 year-old cougar want?

"Yes Mr Leo?" I ask.

"No sexual jokes, you're in detention."

"Sorry sir but Stacy here started it." I say, smirking. She turns around with a look of anger on her face.

"I started it? How?" She asks.

"You said you'd want to lose your virginity to me. Plus you're constantly saying my name." I get bored and mess around with my feet.

"I'm sure plenty of girls say your name and it doesn't bother you." She remarks.

"It doesn't, when they say outside the bedroom it does."

"You're disgusting." She rolls her eyes. "I hate you."

"Oh please, I drive you crazy." She sighs.

"You're right. You do."

"W-wait... I do?" I question. She nods before getting out of her seat and walking slowly towards me.

"Insane even." I gulp as she places herself on my lap, facing me.

"Well this escalated quickly." I mumble.

"Honey, something of yours could escalate inside me, if you know what I mean..." She leans in closer, barely kissing me.

"I know exactly what you mean." I moan, leaning in. As I close my eyes, fingers touch my lips. I open them and Stacy laughs.

"You're a real douche, Luke." She gets off of me and heads back to her seat. Confused, my mouth is opened wide just as Mr Leo dismisses us.