22 • yes

Luke 

I continued to fix up my hair carefully as Calum just watched carefully. He seemed amused that I am actually going on a date, and knew exactly what to do.

"So you want us to completely leave you two alone?" He asks.

"Yeah. We're gonna get to know each other better in the back of the theater, while you guys sit far away from us." I respond, finishing my hair. Every strand is perfectly in place and good for Stacy.

"Do you guys still have your children? The twins? The project is due tomorrow."

"I know. My maid's been keeping care of them and I pay her extra for it."

"Isn't that kind of cheating?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Because the project is to convince us that taking care of children is hard and you're not even watching the child."

"Well what about you and your kid, huh? I haven't seen you with it since we got the thing."

"My partner takes him during the day, and I get him at night."

"I hate when you're a smart ass." Calum smiles before leaving the bathroom.

Bitch: yo fam where u at

Me: Uranus

Bitch: well played

Me: Uranus is my favorite planet

Bitch: suck Uranus

Me: did u just tell me to suck you're ass

Bitch: your*

Me: I know my grammer

Bitch: grammar*

Me: STOP CORRECVTING MEGH

Bitch: correcting* me*

Me: u ass

Bitch: you*

Me: I don't have too bring u to the moviez

Bitch: to* you* movies*

Bitch: and if you don't then why are you outside my house

Me: no reason

Me: tell me what ur doing

Bitch: I'm grabbing my pepper spray

Me: so intense

Bitch: I'm going outside

Me: haha. then what? ;)

Bitch: I'm standing my ur window (which is rolled down)

Me: ok

Bitch: can u turn towards me real quick

"Stop!" I scream as the spray continues hitting my face. It stings a bit then it stops as I open my eyes, revealing a cackling Stacy.

"It was just water, calm down." She says in between her laugh.

Stacy 

It was funny to see Luke squeal and squirm around like a baby. It makes me want to cuddle him like a little fetus and kiss his forehead, but then again pin him to a wall and fuck him.

Liking someone is confusing. 

And yes, I like Luke Hemmings.

"You ready to go?" He asks, wiping his eyes.

"Yeah." I move to the other side of his car (which I don't know the name of but looks expensive as hell) and get it. He finishes rubbing his eyes before looking at me. He gulps. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're beautiful." He says. My heart thumps loudly and my body heats up. "Guess it's time to go."

I nod and look back over my outfit as he drives: a pair of black shorts with a sleeveless white shirt along with some sperry's. How the fuck do I look beautiful?

As we get closer to the movie theater, I look out the window. Everything is a blur because of the speed we're going, but it's a beautiful blur. As we stop I look at a duck waddling on the sidewalk with its babies. The car continues and the ducks disappear. I sigh before a hand is placed on my thigh.

Fuck.

Shit just got real.

I've never had a hand placed on my thigh by the opposite gender, and now that I have, it tingles. He's not doing anything with his hand, but it's changing my body so much. It feels comfortable and exciting, and I try not to move because I don't want his hand gone.

I look over to him and he focuses on the road. Fuck I really just want to kiss him. But I know that's not possible. Instead of kissing him, I put my hand on his. He moves his hand and puts it on top of mine, grabbing the space between my fingers.

I try to control my breathing but I know it's not possible. At all.

"I like you, you know that, right?" Luke speaks up.

"I know. No one can resist liking me." I respond cheekily.

"I wish I could but you're too damn irresistible." As he speaks he draws random patterns on my thigh with his finger. It tickles but I'm not gonna move. "Like a drug."

"Drugs are bad for you though."

"Then you're like... like a book." I lift my brow.

"I'm boring?"

"No. You're like a book because someone starts going around you. They'll fall in love with you and you won't even realize it. Then when it's near the end, well. I don't know. Because I don't want ust to end."

"Us? I'm guessing that we're officially in a relationship?"

"Only if you say yes." I take a deep breath.

"Yes."