8 • father

Stacy 

I knew there was a set up to being in that closet. As soon as he closed the door behind us, I felt his little "friend" grow, touching my thigh.

"Get your dick off of me." I say sternly.

"Sorry, it's jus-" He starts.

"I'm moving." I slowly wiggle to the right then left. Luke grabs my arm tightly to stop my movements.

"You're not helping, princess." He whispers. I smirk.

"I'll help you then." I bend down and Luke groans before I grab a knife out of my right boot. I straighten back up, flashing the object to Luke.

"Is that a knife?" He panics.

"Oh, totally. You thought I was joking when I said I'd chop your dick off? I wasn't." I move the knife down to his crotch area before he backs into his clothes.

"Chill out!"

"How about you chill out." 

"Fine, just put the knife back! Please!" I smile, tucking it safely into my boot. "Where are Busted and Busteda?"

"Lucas Robert Hemmings!" His father yells again. Luke's room door hits the wall hard and I assume his father is here. "Dolls?"

I look through the crack of the closet door as his father picks up Busted and Busteda, looking at them foreignly.

"Oh no. I need to call Liz." He says. He dials his phone and puts the person on speaker.

"Hello?" Liz says.

"Honey, I think Luke is gay."

Luke 

Oh my god. So just because I have dolls in my room means I'm gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just don't understand how that goes together.

"Luke is not gay. He would have com out already." Mum says.

"What if it's because we don't let him have girls over? You think he's inviting guys instead?" Dad asks.

"Honey, I think you're overestimating things. I'm trying to teach, call me back after work." I head footsteps get farther away from the door until it closes shut. The footsteps trail all the way down the stairs until the familiar sound of the front door closes.

Stacy quickly swings the closet doors open, taking in a deep breath of air that didn't come from my closet. I walk over to Busted and Busteda who are on my bed and sigh.

"I couldn't breath in there, your dad is hilarious!" Stacy says laughing.

"What?" I ask.

"Your dad thinks you play with dolls, that's hilarious!"

"Oh, I thought you were laughing because he thinks I'm gay."

"Why would I laugh if you question your sexuality?" She stops laughing and arches a perfect brown eyebrow.

"I don't know. Girls tend to pick on gay people a lot. Girls do a lot of things they shouldn't do."

"There's a list of things girls shouldn't do?"

"Yeah." 

"Unbelievable." She rolls her eyes before stuffing the twin's items back in their bags.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm walking home."

"Why?"

"First you were a fuckboy, then I thought you were cool. But now, I don't even know."

"What? Is it because of what I said about girls?"

"Yes it was because of what you said about girls! I am a proud feminist, and I don't believe there are any specific 'lists' in genders. Fuck you, Luke." She walks outwith the twins before slamming the door shut behind her, leaving me in complete confusion.