Chapter 20

A month passes very quickly. "Are you still happy?" Draco asks. "I've never felt better." I smirk. Draco smiles. "Great." He says.
In the past month, I've changed. I picked up a ton of new clothes in Hogsmede, and now the girls and I share. Blaise and I have been getting closer, and he helped me realize who I can be. I'm a Black, and I need to uphold my family name. I go to the parties in the Room of Requirement every weekend. It's supposed to be fifth years and up, but we make them let us in. Everyone has respect for me now. Slytherins at least. Harry however, seems disappointed.
"Bell, you promised you weren't like them." He said. "And George promised he loved me." I replied.
I don't go to the Gryffindor common room anymore, although Ginny and Jenna invited me at first. I declined.
Blaise and I decide to go to Hogsmede in late January. Cedric smiles at me and waves. I return his wave, and as soon as we're out of eyesight, Blaise shoves me into an alley. "Why was Diggory waving at you?" He asks angrily. "We met over the summer." I say. "Well don't talk to him, wave at him, or smile at him." He demands. "And you can suddenly pick my friends?" I ask. Blaise raises a hand and slaps me hard across the face. "Now do you understand?" He asks. "But-" Blaise slaps me again. "Don't question me. Stay away from Diggory." He seethes. "Okay." I whisper. "I'm only trying to protect you, okay?" He asks gently, taking my face in this hands. I nod. "I know." He connects our lips softly before taking my hand and leading me to the Three Broomsticks, where we get butterbeers and sit by the window. "I have something planned for next weekend. A date for just you and me." He says. "I can't wait." I smile. "I know you'll love it." Blaise smiles back.
Saturday is the day of the date. I get ready and head downstairs. Blaise leads me up to the Astronomy tower, where there's a picnic set up. "I know you love the stars." He says. "Yeah." I reply.
"So how was your day?" He asks. "It was great. There was this really funny part where Theodore Nott-" I realize that I said a boy's name. "Theodore? What have I said about other boys?" Blaise asks. "It was just in class! I didn't actually talk to him." I say. "Lying is only going to make things worse on yourself." Blaise says. "I'm not lying!" I exclaim. Blaise raises a hand to hit me, but stops. "Maybe slapping isn't enough. Maybe I need to punish you more." Blaise says. I stand up, but he grabs my arm tightly. "What have I told you about other boys?" He demands. "Not to speak to them unless you say I can." I reply, looking at the ground. "Good. But you didn't listen to what I had to say, and now you're in trouble." Blaise says. "I'm sorry!" I exclaim. "Sorry isn't good enough." Blaise says. He slaps me on the face. Then again. And again. And again. Then he removes his belt from its loops. "You have to learn that you're mine. And only mine. Lean against the wall." He says. I do as he says, afraid. Then I feel a sting on my back. Then another, and another. "You. Are. Mine." He says, hitting harder with every word. "Have you learned your lesson?" He asks finally. I nod, tears falling down my cheeks. "Sometimes we have to learn the hard way Bella. If you don't listen, it gets worse every time." He says. "Come sit down." He says, sitting on the ground. Every step hurts, but I don't want him to hit me again, so I do it quickly. He lays my head in his lap and strokes my hair. "They all want you because you're so beautiful. But you can't give into them. Remember who's girl you are. Is there something you'd like to say?" He asks. "I'm sorry." I tell him. How could I be so stupid? "I forgive you baby." He says. "Just don't make that mistake again. I don't like hitting you, but sometimes you have to learn. Tears spill from my eyes. "Don't feel guilty. It's all over now. It's okay." He says. "Everything is okay."

Sorry it's short