Scarlet Desires: Last High Blood by EternallyUs

25 October 2013

Q1. What's the name of the book?

A. Scarlet Desires: Last High Blood

Q2. What is the genre of your book?

A. Paranormal, Fantasy

Q3. What gave you the  idea for your book?

A. Dreams and some brainstorming :)

Q4. Can you give a summary of your book?

A. Sure!

Artemis Columbine, previously known as Fennel August, was killed on that one fateful night by a Crazed vampire. It wasn't a coincidence that he wanted to sink his teeth on her neck, she possessed the powers of an ultimate ruler of them all.

High Blood.

Though she is saved from Oblivion by a vampire who is respected by all kinds of creatures, her memories were still lost in that place of darkness and sorrow. Despite being rescued only for her savior's selfish reasons, will she choose to stay with him or search for her human parents? Or worse, recover her rightful throne and slaughter anyone that comes in her way?

Read this story as it unravels the adventures beyond twilight.

Q5. Why do you believe it is a good read?

A. Because unlike those cliche, predictable plot, mine have interesting yet reasonable twists filled with surprises and I have done research on the mythical creatures I used in my series! It's not solely based on vampires but also centaurs, mermaids, witches - you name it! I stray away from the sparkly vampires trend and sticked to the traditional vampires who fed on humans with blood dripping all over their mouth. There's intense kissing scenes and gory fighting scenes to keep my readers on their edge of their  seats.

Q6. What would you like to say to those  who read your book?

A. THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! You have no idea how much your support, votes, comments made my day and encourage me to write more! Even a mere "I like this" makes me type a little faster to upload the next chapter :) Without you guys, my ongoing series wouldn't have make this far and thank you again, for spending your time on reading my story :3

Click the external link to go straight to the interviewed story.