Dangerous Temptations by SmoldysWifey

8 May 2014

Q1. What's the name of the book?

A. The name of my book is Dangerous Temptations

Q2. What is the genre of your book?

A. Teen-Fiction, Romance and I'd say some humour is thrown in the mix.

Q3. What gave you the  idea for your book?

A. I always made scenarios based on songs. I was listening to music one night and writing a scenario on it and I kept writing some names on my notebook here and there, and then I left it for a while. A few weeks later, I stumbled over that page of the notebook and decided to piece some of the scenarios together and I came up with it! I gave it a long name that kind of gave everything away, and looking back, I'm kinda embarrassed by how long it was. So I started thinking of different names and I came up with DT! 

Q4. Can you give a summary of your book? 

A. Dangerous Temptations is a human story about life, friendship, family, love, struggles of everyday life, and living a carefree life. It's pretty much life and everything in between. Here's the Summary: 

A tragic accident led to the loss of the most important person in Mia's life, her mom. Her dad, let's just say he's not doing the best fatherly job. Who could keep her from falling apart? you got that right, her best friends. Lucas Anderson, the bad boy of the bunch, overly snarky and irresistibly hot, which explains why some girls faint when he looks at them. So when Mia finds herself having unexplained feelings for her bad boy best friend, could this be one of many crushes or is Mia, the overly sensitive, lost girl in a state of grief, falling in love? And can Lucas, the so called "Bad Boy" have a soft side for Mia? Will the two childhood best friends, fall in love? Join the story of Mia and Lucas as they figure out the differences between real and fake.

Q5. Why do you believe it is a good read?

A. Most people would think DT is a bit cliche due to the bad boy presence in it. But I think that the characters are so relevant, at least to me and most of the critics that critiqued it, and you see those characters in your everyday life. I can say you know at least one overemotional person in your life. One too bitter, one too confident. So I think it's in the fine line between a cliche love story and a real one. A different one. (I'm not used to bragging about stuff and trust me I rewrote this a lot) 

Q6. What would you like to say to those  who read your book?

A. I would like to say to the people that take the time to read my book, thank you so so much for all the votes and support you give me. A small comment or a vote that flashes on my phone screen seriously makes my day. Not a lot of people comment but their votes mean that they're actually there, reading every chapter and enjoying it and I'm really glad someone on this earth gave me something that they're never going to take back, their time. 

Click the external link to go straight to the interviewed story.