On the subject of insanity by pixielayer

05 September 2015

Q1. What's the name of the book?

A. On the subject of insanity

Q2. What is the genre of your book?

A. The genre of On The Subject Of Insanity is humor with an extra dose of paranormal.

Q3. What gave you the idea for your book?

A. Oh, well nothing actually. That probably sounds absurd, but it's true. I woke up one morning and BAM! I just thought "what hell, this sounds interesting" and went ahead to start writing the first chapter.

Q4. Is the book R-rated?

A. No, my book is not rated R

Q5. Can you give a summary of your book?

A. You want to talk about being royally screwed over by fate?

Let's talk about Skylar Brady.

Living in a one bedroom apartment in the middle of Dracmoor Falls and making sandwiches at Mr. Chou's was not the ideal future Skylar had foreseen for herself. Four years of college down the drain because of what? Seeing dead people?

Skylar has been riding shotgun on the sixth sense brigade for as long as she can remember. Ghosts, spirits, grandma from hell, whatever you wanted to call them, they were all the same to Skylar; assholes. Nothing glamorous about talking to three-hundred-year-old ghosts that have nothing better to do than annoy the ever living crap out of you.

So imagine the shock on Skylar's face when some mystery man shows up in her apartment, claiming to have the power to get rid of her 'curse'.

The catch?

Work for him. It sounds simple enough, right? Not so fast. What Skylar will have to do, the things she'll have to 'hunt' per say, could send her even further off of the crazy train if that is even possible.

Q6. Why do you believe it is a good read?

A. On The Subject Of Insanity, is personally what I believe, an original concept. It's not based off any cliche plot that's been used a thousand times over. There is truly nothing like it. I'm sure everyone would say that about their own book, but for my book it's different. It's a type of story you can't find anywhere else on Wattpad.

It's as original as it gets.

Q7. What would you like to say to those who read your book?

A. To those who have read On The Subject Of Insanity, I want to say a massive thank you. The fact that you take time out of your day just to read my book truly means a lot to me. I wish could thank every one of you individually, but I know that's not possible. Just know that I appreciate and acknowledge you for the amazing Wattpadian that you are.

Click the external link to go straight to the interviewed story.