All Things Are Wrong by alyxaundria

04 September 2015

Q1. What's the name of the book?

A. All Things Are Wrong

Q2. What is the genre of your book?

A. My book's genre is Romance.

Q3. What gave you the idea for the book?

A. Two songs: "Unconditionally" by Katy Perry and "I Know You" by Skylar Grey.

Q4. Is the book r-rated?

A. Yes, it is R rated.

Q5. Can you give a summary?

A. Of, course. Here is my summary.

Amberylle Chase's strength lies within her authority as CEO of a wealthy company, building walls against her emotions and people. However, her reliance on that ability falls apart when she meets the CEO of Wolfe Enterprises.

A captivating beauty with nicely cut jaw and dark eyes, Vincent Wolfe seems to see right through her. But behind his mesmerizing exterior appearance is a dark desire too fervent to restrain. He wants her and she knows it.

Willing to give up everything for this man except love, she struggles to fight the urge to fall. As Amberylle gets closer to him, she is comforted between the warmth of his embraces and the nightmares from her past seem to ebb away with his touch.

Q6. Why do you believe it's a good read?

A. I believe that is a good read as the BDSM aspect of the story is well executed and done in a safe,sane and consensual manner wherein both parties neither forces each other into any acts without permission from both. But mostly, I believe it's a good read because it shows the reality that even being a female CEO whom everyone looks up to may not be as pleasurable when you have nightmares to reckon with every night. It also shows that while some of us may think that we are unworthy of love so we cease to believe in it, there is always that one person who keeps knocking at the doors of our hearts and while we strive to put up walls after walls, that one person always seems to break them down effortlessly by showing you tender and warm affection without expecting for anything in return.

Q7. What would you like to say to those who have read your book?

A. To those who read my book, I would just want to say that I deeply value their fondness and admiration to my book. I do know that romantica (romance/erotica) is deeply frowned upon by the many here on Wattpad but still, my loyal readers/fans continue to lash their unwavering support which I am indebted to. I value all criticisms, suggestions, opinions, afterthoughts and whatnot as they motivate me and encourage me to write more and to write better.

Click the external link to go straight to the interviewed story.