Intravenous by scintillate09

10 September 2015

Q1. What's the name of the book?

A. Intravenous 

Q2. What is the genre of your book?

A. Science Fiction

Q3. What gave you the idea for your book?

A. People who suffered from painful experiences. And I just thought, "What if people are void of emotions? Are they going to acquire strength?"

Q4. Is the book R-rated?

A. Nope. There is gore but it is very weak.

Q5. Can you give a summary of your book?

A. Asia is a smart, young girl who studied at a prestigious University. When strange people came and injected her with a green fluid called myrtus, everything changed in her life. She became an Ekron, almost a superhuman.

But becoming an Ekron comes with an expensive cost. That is, losing all capabilities to feel like a normal human being. From being a very emotional woman, she became a stranger to all emotions except Fear.

Q6. Why do you believe it is a good read?

A. Aside from it being a Science Fiction, it also has a slice of life, love, fantasy, adventure, action and friendship in it.

I also believe that it is one of the few unique stories here in wattpad.

Q7. What would you like to say to those who read your book?

A. Thank you for all the reads, votes, comments and love for the story and characters of Intravenous. I really, really appreciate each one of them.

Click the external link to go straight to the interviewed story.