Reasons For Each Interview Question

Why are these the questions I choose to ask everyone?  Well now you have your answers. This interview will represent your book and aims to do so in a good light. This is why it is important to for the notice list of things to remember being present.

Question One 

What's the name of the book?

Reasons

Basically, So the reader knows what you speaking about since these interviews are based on the books themselves  not  a general thing. This will also direct them to the source of interview easier.

Question Two

What is the genre of your book?

Reasons

So, we know what  type of  book we are reading. That way  if someone can't read a certain genre for a Major reason and they go into it not knowing its one they can't read.  However, showing this element of honesty means they many decide they like your personality. This make make them decide it's wroth looking what else you write instead. This is anther question that will help draw in your targeted reader while encouraging the genre has a range of books to try.

Question Three

 What gave you the  idea for your book?

Reasons

This is were the writers personality shows and  encourages people by saying " look an idea can be  made by anything little or big  just go for it". Also I know some people  look at how you  got your ideas and think" we think alike this is a book that  I will understand and enjoy". Maybe a writer will bounce off your inspiration and they will want to gain advice or co-write with you.

Question Four

Is your book R-rated?

Reasons

This is important  because the reader maybe uncomfortable reading something with mature martial. However, showing this element of honesty means they many decide they like your personality. This make make them decide it's wroth looking what else you write instead.  However, the reader maybe looking for something with mature martial. So, answering this question allows the right reader to know to want to read your book. It also allows you to find the right reader for your style to possibly maximise your reader pool.

Question Five

Can you give a summary of your book? 

Reasons

Draws the  reader in more and  makes them want to know more. It also is the perfect chance to give clues to the plot or hints of the characters  personalities. 

Question Six

 Why do you believe it is a good read?

Reasons

Simple answer for this is it shows how  much passion  you have in writing piece and  how much confidence in your  work you are. It is a final chance to convince your reader this is a book wroth giving a read. 

Question Seven

What would you like to say to those  who read your book?

Reasons

It  shows the readers how important  their comments are  to help you improve. It also shows what suggestion of improve  means to you. It helps to show  some of your personality as well as giving a hint  if you are a serious writer or just write for fun as a hobbyist.