Remember Normandie by Diana0304

05 September 2015

Q1. What's the name of the book?

A. Remember Normandie

Q2. What is the genre of your book?

A. The genre of my book is Action. With a little Adventure in it as well.

Q3. What gave you the idea for the book?

A. The idea for my book first came from my name. My last name is Normandía (Which is the spanish version or variation of "Normandie") Next came from finding out that it's actually a region of France and I found it's history very interesting. And the rest of it came from my creative imagination =)

Q4. Is the book r-rated?

A. No it is not. I'd rate it around PG-PG13

Q5. Can you give a summary?

A. Summary: "If the sélectionné dies, it all dies."

Karoline Normandie never knew that those words made her a part of something, something that she could never even dream of. After a family vacation turns horribly wrong, her life is drastically turned around when her father finally sheds some light on the long held family secret that has surrounded them their entire life.

She must accept the task of finding, and protecting something so important and so sacred that the world would cease to exist without it. And she must do it all before Richards Allender gets to it.

Q6. Why do you believe it's a good read?

A. I believe it's a good read because it doesn't just focus on the journey of a girl who sets out to protect something and save the world, it focuses also on the many things that are wrong in this world. But at the same time, about the many good things about it. And why those things make it worth fighting for the safety of the planet, and why it should't end just yet.

Q7. What would you like to say to those who have read your book?

A. Something that I would like to say to those who read my book is that I hope you can enjoy it in any way possible. That you can enjoy the characters just as much as I do, and that you simply have a good time while reading it =)

Click the external link to go straight to the interviewed story.