Believing in Elliot by clarocasei

05 September 2015

Q1. What's the name of the book?

A. Believing in Elliot

Q2. What is the genre of your book?

A. Teen Fiction/Romance

Q3. What gave you the idea for your book?

A. This book was inspired by my love for photography and my city. I wanted to share this lifestyle/passion/hobby in the most interesting way I could. In the midst of trying to share it inside a story, I found myself falling for the story itself even more.

Q4. Is the book R-rated?

A. Nay, it is not r-rated.

Q5. Can you give a summary of your book?

A. Have you ever wondered what it's like to be almost completely locked up from society? Well, you're in luck. Homeschooled all her life. Upper class New Yorker. Tumblr midnight stalker. Meet Echo Edmonds as she takes the form of your thoughts. For years, it seemed to her that she would forever remain outside of the societal ring, all until one miraculous day, with three miraculous encounters, and one Elliot Adams.

Q6. Why do you believe it is a good read?

A. I believe it's a good read because it's relatable. One of the themes in this book (should you manage to catch it) is that sometimes the most extraordinary things, that have the smallest chances of happening, happen to ordinary people. So maybe it'll make you believe again, in miracles of the ordinary.

Q7. What would you like to say to those who read your book?

A. This book was not meant to be mind-blowingly different or a ride. It was meant to be a genuine love story with genuine themes underneath. Also if you have a good title in mind, help me out pleeeaasee <3 I'm not so sure about Believing in Elliot (see what I did there?)

Click the external link to go straight to the interviewed story.