Revealed by RHE_OF_LIGHT

08 September 2015

Q1. What's the name of the book?

A. Revealed

Q2. What is the genre of your book?

A. My book is in the Action Genre but I describe it as an Action Romance with a lil bit of Sci fi.

Q3. What gave you the idea for your book?

A. The character has been with me for two years but the idea of the story comes from my imagination. It is probably why there are a lot of plot twists in it.

Q4. Is the book R-rated?

A. Nope, not at all. I don't think I will ever wrote an R rated book. It isn't a genre I enjoy reading g so writing it would be practically impossible.

Q5. Can you give a summary of your book?

A. Okay here's a brief overview. It is about a girl called Sephora Baxter who's mother is taken from her at a young age. She is left with a package which she is instructed to open on her eighteenth birthday. The story then goes on to show how the contents of the package led her to unlock secret powers and changed her life forever.

Q6. Why do you believe it is a good read?

A. I believe my story is entertaining and will grip readers interest from the beginning to the end. It starts off with a lot of questions that gradually get answered throughout the story. The Action scenes are intense and the conflicts are even more so.

Q7. What would you like to say to those who read your book?

A. I would like thanks all my readers. Their votes and comments have made me so happy. I write for them!

Click the external link to go straight to the interviewed story.