Head Over Heels: Book One:08:

Start from the beginning

"Justin, I didn't know what to sa-" He cut me off, shaking his head with his finger against my lips, making another blush creep along my cheeks.

"Shh, I know. We can talk about it when we're alone. It's ok."

I nodded, then looked back at my stuff.

"I have to get my stuff."

"I got it." Then he let go of me, looking around him before he scooped up my stuff.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. How was the flight?"

"Honestly I don't know, I slept." I laughed, shrugging as I felt his eyes on me.

"Sounds like me. I drank Red Bull before I got here."

"Is that why you're so jumpy?"

"Yeah." He nodded, his hand on my back since my arms were around my pillow.

"I was wondering."

"I feel really hyper, but if I wasn't I'd probably be grumpy."

"I'd rather have you happy then grumpy." I admitted.

"Me too."

Then there was a rush of paparazzi, Justin's hood was up again, Marc and Kenny were in front and us, and we were scurrying to baggage, cops were blocking their way to follow us.

Oh no. They probably got a picture of us together...

And of our little reunion back there too.

"Are you ok?" Justin asked, watching me as I caught my breath from the jog.

"Fine." I smiled with a nod, scanning the baggage rail, then my eyes fell on my bag.

"Is that yours?" He asked, his thumb moving on my back as I talked.

"Yup." I nodded, going to reach for it, but I stopped as he reached out, his muscle flexing when he picked it up.

"Damn." I said under my breath.

"Huh?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Nothing," I blushed, embarrassed I had almost been caught. "Thank you."

"No problem sweetheart."

Sweetheart...he called me sweetheart.

I smiled at that, feeling the warmth of his hand fit in mine as we started walking again.

Then we were walking out of the airport to the back of the parking lot and he let go of my hand, which I didn't blame him for, there were paparazzi all over.

But I just wanted him to myself at this point.

"You going with Justin?" Sam asked me.

"Yeah, I'll see you in morning." I tucked back a strand of my hair back, smiling at him as we walked away, then looked at Justin beside me. "I can put my stuff in the van if you want."

"Nah it's ok. I can put it in the back of my car." He shrugged, kissing my temple before he pulled away, holding out his hand behind him for me to take, which I did.

But we let go again as he opened his trunk, lifting up my suitcase, then gently took my pillow.

"Do you want your bag, or do you want it back here?"

"Back here is fine." I shrugged, taking out my phone and put it in my pocket.

He smiled at me as I sat my bag in the back, then walked me to the passenger side door, opening it for me with a smile on my face.