The tale of two idiots

Ary

"Are you still coming?" Manuel shout through the phone. I flinched I forgot how loud my uncle is. "Damn it Uncle Manu! I'm driving and if you keep yelling I'll get into an accident and how will you tell my dad?!" I yelled back at him. The other side of the line stayed silent.

"Did you bring it" He whispers on the phone, clearly talking about his damn Nutella. I roll my eyes, "Yes, I brought your drug" I rolled my eyes.

"Good, you better come to the field in 10!" He demand. I scoff, "I will come there in 20 minutes if you don't hang up" I said.

"Thanks Ary" He said and then hung up. I roll my eyes and speed up.

I got to Säbener Straße in no time. The boys tells me I drive crazy but I think they're crazy. I walk out of my car and locking it. I walk past the offices, saying hi to the same people everyday.

"Ranek Ary" Robert walking up to me. He's so fine Oh my god. "Hey Robert" I smile at him. He said 'Morning' in Polish, he's been teaching me Polish lately. German is cool or whatever but Polish sounds a bit better when it's Robert Lewandowski speaking.

Besides German, I know a big Polish, Portuguese and Spanish from Robert, Douglas and Vidal. They've been giving lessons when we have free time or whenever I visit them during practice.

"Here for Manuel?" He asks, looking at the jar of Nutella. I nodded, "Ja, being a niece whose uncle REALLY loves nutella is really frustrating" I roll my eyes. Robert laughs, he kicks on the grass.

"Guten Morgen Ary" Philipp pat my back, I gave him a hug. "Guten Morgen Kapitan" I salute him. He laughs.

"ARY KERSTIN NEUER!" a deep voice booming through the hallway. Robert, Philipp and I turned out heads, "Oh no the monster" I said, holding onto Robert's shirt.

"Get on or else it's too late" Robert offers to get on his back. Of course I won't turn down the offer, He bend down to let me get on and once I was on, he quickly ran to the field. I look to my back to see Manu hot on our tails, "Rob! he's hot on our tails!" I yelled, tapping his shoulder. He speed up, he's faster than I expected because we were like 20 yards away from him in like 5 seconds.

"Mats!" I yelled his name and throw the bottle of Nutella, luckily he was quickly look at me and catch the bottle of nutella. His eyes widen and throw the bottle to David, David realize it was nutella and Manu was so close to him so he threw it to Joshua. At this point we're playing hot potatoes.

Joshua was looking lost but then he saw Manuel coming but he was too late, Manu tackle him. I gasp, Robert let me down, also concerning. I ran where Manu and Joshua was at. I push Manu's heavy body off Joshua.

"Are you alright?" I asks him, he nods. I sigh and help him up. The boys started laughing once they know Joshua was fine. so I laughed with them, "now you know what not to do when someone hands you a bottle of Nutella" I said. Joshua nervously laugh and brush off the dirt off his jersey. I took the grass that landed on his golden hair.

"What's not to love about Bayern?" Thiago laughs, smacking Joshua's back. We all laugh together.

"ARY!" Thomas yell from across the field. "Thomas!" I yell, running up to him. We ran up to each other, before I get to hug him, he slides tackle me and I face planted on the ground. "THOMAS!" The boys yelled at him and someone helped me up, it was Mats.