Chapter 24

Hey guys!!! Update!!! So sorry it took so long!!! I made it extra long for you to enjoy! I think I'll make another update tonight since it's two part.

Song:
Starboy
By: The weekend

It kinda applies. But regardless I have fallen in love with this song. No matter how many times you listen it gets better and better! :)

*********************************
A quick recap...

Odin POV

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a chair went crashing over my head and smashed into the nearby wall less than a foot from where my head had been mere moments ago.

I growled annoyedly and surprisedly and turned around to see my son growling. Hiss body trembling with rage.

I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall extremely relaxed and at ease.

My wolf rolled his eyes at the reaction from our extremely hotheaded son.

My beast just watched rather amused.

I raised a brow at him and said, "Well good morning to you too sleeping beauty."

He growled at me irritatedly and I smirked amused. "Now I raised you better than that. You should know better than to throw chairs at people. You also need to control your 'smash' and 'break urges' or I will have to kick your ass again and put you in the corner for time out."

He let out a bitter laugh and said annoyedly but I could see a hint of mirth in his eyes, "shut the hell up old man. What did you do to my mate? I swear if you harmed her or hurt a single hair on her head-"

I shook my head and held up a hand silencing him. "I did not harm the girl. I dont have the desire to either. "

His posture relaxed tremendously once those words left my mouth and I watched as his eyes drifted towards his mate. I watched him walk over and kiss her hand.

I saw the gentleness in his every movement.

I smiled a small smile when I saw him press her palm against his cheek and him close his eyes.

A wave of calm overtook him and he turned around and sat perched on the edge of her bed and his eyes drifted over to the pouting but glaring form of Andrew.

I know his name.

I just intentionally call him 'Eddie' because he is a rotten, scumbag who dares to threaten my son's happiness.

Therefore the bastard in my book will be called 'Eddie.'

His eyes went back to mine and he arched a brow in confusion.

I sighed and shook my head. "Eddie here was acting like a damn child who needed his ass kicked because he didn't seem to know his boundaries. He didn't seem to understand what is his and isn't his. "

My lip curled upwards slightly when I saw Jacob's eyes narrow to slits in Andy's direction.

Eddie better watch it or he might be running on three legs with his tail up his ass.

I wouldn't mind that..

I snickered low in amusement and saw Eddie go pale and said with a tiny smirk , "Uh oh... Looks like Eddie's in the dog house ."

I heard Emmett chuckle lowly and a small smirk of his own appear on his face. That he hid well behind his hand, that he draped across his mouth.

A low furious growl began building in my son's chest as he saw Eddie's eyes glance over to Emma and then back to the enraged Jacob that was seconds from ripping his ass a new one.