Chapter 7

Sorry for taking so long to update everyone!!! I have had finals! :/
Eww.. They stink. But I just have two more. And then I am done! :) woohoo!
Anywhooo... Enjoy the update! :)

**********************************************************************************

Emma POV

When I slowly began regaining consciousness the first thing I was aware of was the pain.

Pain clouded all of my senses. My every thought. I felt it all over my entire body. It was almost unbearable. I bit my lip and held back the tears. I didn't want to look weak in front of-

Wait where am I??

I remember blacking out while I was in the arms of some man.

I shot up in the bed.

Wait a minute ... bed? Man? What happened??

Almost instantly my wrist was gripped by a pair of cold hands.

I let out a small scream that turned into tears. Derek. He was holding me captive. I knew it must have been a dream. I thought by some miracle I had managed to get away from the dreaded man.

I struggled against him and froze in place at the fiery pain that gripped my entire being. Especially my rib cage.

I clutched my side as I was bent over in pain. I gripped my side but instantly regretted it. The area was sensitive to even the slightest touch.

Only then did I feel the hands pushing me gently down onto the bed. While whispering soothing words that I couldn't make out.

My head was pounding and my ears were ringing.

After a few seconds the ringing in my ears stopped and slowly my hearing cleared up.

Once my hearing was completely clear again I was able to understand what was actually being said.

"Sweetie??? Can You hear me??"

I nodded and said,"Yeah.. Who are you?? Where am I?? What happened?? And How did I get here?"
The man's voice came out in a soothing tone as he responded to me,"I am Doctor Scott. I promise I won't hurt you in any way. I just want to help you."

Dr. Scott POV

I watched in a terror-filled manor as the girl on the bed began to wake up.

Slow moans spilling from her lips. She was in pain.

It isn't surprising though, this girl was put through a lot and she has a lot of injuries. Pain-filled injuries to be more precise.

As she shot up in bed I rushed over to her and grabbed her wrist gently. Desperately trying to soothe her.

Instead it seemed to just frighten her.

I let go of her wrist when she screamed and I placed my fingers on her shoulders gently as she cried out in pain from all of her previous movements.

As I murmured soothing things in her ears such as, 'You'll be okay' or "shh it's alright' and 'calm down', as i desperately tried to get her calmed down. She seemed absolutely terrified.

"Sweetie??Can you hear me??" I asked her gently. Trying to keep her remaining as calm as possible.

Once I got her to settle against the bed and she heard me she started asking questions ninety miles an hour.

She stared at me with scared eyes and said,"Yeah.. Who are you?? Where am I?? What happened?? And How did I get here?"

I smiled at her gently and said, "I am Doctor Scott. I promise I won't hurt you in any way. I just want to help you." I wanted to establish a sense of trust and comfort with the patient.