Chapter 5

David Guetta - she wolf (falling to pieces ft. Sia)

On with the story!!! :)

Any song suggestions????

**********************************
Jacob POV

As I came in contact with the water I gritted my teeth from the freezing cold water.

That didn't matter right now.

I need to save the girl.

I swam deeper below surface and I saw the headlights from the car and I swam faster toward the car. She needs air. Badly.

As I reached the back of the car I felt along the car doors till I came across the handle that led to the door where the girl was in the front of the car. I tugged on the cars handle and the damn thing was locked. I pulled at it frantically hoping maybe my strength would break the damn lock and force it open. But that resulted in the car shifting position and falling forward. The car was now belly up and the sunroof option of getting her out was eliminated.

I kicked at the window about five times until finally it cracked.

I kicked about five more times until the cracks grew even wider and then I kicked one more time and the glass broke.

I kicked away the jagged edges of glass and reached in and grabbed the girl. I hooked my arm around her and under her arm and began swimming upward. I wrenched the gag out of her mouth and pressed my mouth against hers. Opening her mouth and shoving a lungful of air down her throat.

I swam faster towards the surface and once we broke the surface I gasped for air, Breathing heavily. I pulled the girls head up above the water and put her head on my shoulder. I swam towards the shore and once in knee deep water I pulled her into my arms and cradled her against my chest as I carried her.

My wolf was howling with excitement, despair and concern all at the same time. My wolf and I had suspected she was our mate when we caught her in our arms at the diner but the moment I pressed my lips against hers and shared my air supply with her and now with her skin brushing mine I knew for sure, and there was absolutely no denying it.

She is my mate.

And now I have to save her.

I laid her down gently on the ground but before I did I ripped my shirt off and laid it on the ground. Laying her on top of it so she wouldn't feel the leaves and rocks and dirt beneath her.

I laid my head against her chest and heard a very very faint heart beat. But still there.

I pressed my hands on her chest and pumped her chest in a rhythmic pattern, I opened her mouth and pressed my lips against her mouth and shoved air down her throat.

Cmon little mate. Cmon.

I pumped her chest again more forcefully. I pressed my lips against hers and shoved more air down her throat.

I was refusing to let her die on me.

I pressed my head against her chest and heard her heart was still faint.
If not growing fainter.

I pumped her chest with all my might and pressed my lips against her mouth and shoved more air down her throat.

I sat up for a minute and looked down at her.

I was about to continue cpr when suddenly she started coughing up water. I put my arm underneath her back and held her up as she continued to cough up the water.