Chapter 9

Well you guys I thought I would be nice and write you guys an update as a Christmas present from me to you guys!!! Merry Christmas and I hope You all enjoy! Happy Holidays!
And so you know I am working on the next update :) Enjoy!
-AuthorX

**********************************************************************************

Andy POV

When all the other wolves approached me they looked at me like I was high because they didn't catch a whiff of Emma's faint scent ... that is until a gust of wind blew the scent straight into their faces to where it was undeniably and unmistakenly present.

They were looking around frantically and whines and whimpers were fervent in the cold night air. The wind making the temperature feel even lower.

Just then a big Brown wolf with bright golden eyes emerged from the woods and saw that all the wolves were pawing at the ground and whining frantically. His massive head lifted ever so slightly as the wind blew and I watched with anxiety as Emmett's nostrils flared and he had caught Emma's ever-so faint scent.

His head and eyes shot immediately over to me. His lips pulled back over his bright white teeth that were razor sharp. He growled angrily and his anger filled voice came pounding through my mind as he decided to access our link.

Andrew I swear to the goddess herself, if Emma is f*cking dead I will personally f*cking kill you. And I will make sure it is f*cking slow and painfilled until you will be begging for me to finish you off. I will show absolutely no mercy. You better hope she is alive. I am going on hope that she is and if she isnt your hide will be on my wall.

With a snarl toward my direction he opened the mindlink to the rest of the pack and said 'Half of you Search this area near the cliff and the other half search near the bottom of the cliff and the woods that sorround the bottom of the cliff. Hurry because her life very may well depend on it.'

A bunch of 'yes sirs' were then heard through the now pack opened mind link.

I honestly felt rather hopeless at the moment. If her scent traced to this cliff then there is a d*mn good chance she went for a swim and probably was not a swim that was by choice. I had a horrid feeling of dread that seemed to succumb my entire being. Sucking away any thoughts of happy hopefilledness.

I couldnt bear to accept that the love of my life, since I had laid eyes on her the day we had become friends, was gone. That she might be.. or is dead.

I felt as if my limbs had suddenly become like cement. Too heavy to move and no hope of getting up. I felt no urge to move. I was drowned in despair and honeslty felt as if I were dead.

I might as well be.. There is no point to this life if I can't have Emma in my life. She gives me a reason to push through each and every day. She gives me hope for a future... Hope to move on from such a rough past.. She helped me become strong and she helped me learn to love again.

She became my best friend and she became my anchor. My source of stability and happiness. She would always make me laugh when I was sad when we were little.

She changed me from being bitter... from being a killer... from being dark and evil... She helped me recover from a very dark time in my life and she changed me for the better. She made me into a better person. The one I am today.

I owe it to her to be there for her whenever she needs me. Whenever she needs a friend to make her smile and to make her laugh, To tell her everything will be okay when things aren't going well.

Without her...

I wouldn't be able to function properly. I would be lost...

I would probably even return to my old ways ...