Chapter 15

The song for this particular chapter is "Sail" by Awolnation.

Also I would like to dedicate this chapter to some people real quick.

RhiannonofAvalon
Akaza_Rachel4103
XxVeratormentasxX
Suncloud18
Im1dobsessed
FlamesFromPurpleFire
Stylomez
chector53
Katy_the_demon
SilverStream22

And I am so sorry for the late late update. I got sick again.. Anyways I hope y'all enjoy the update!! Vote comment and enjoy! :)

************************************

Andy POV

After averting my eyes from the dramatic breakdown of the arsehole that claims Emma is his, I stare out the window and notice that there are still wolves outside. From both packs there are werewolves still in wolf form and they seem to be on two separate sides of Alpha Asshole's land.

I still don't like him... just because of the fact he likes Emma. I mean it is probably just a crush.

She will get over his snooty booty easily and will be at my side forever. Even if she can't see it and I wish she could... me and her were meant to be together.

And together we shall be... if she'll have me.

After a few minutes since the Alpha left, the Wolf that was helping her while the Alpha blocked him and Emma from view, started walking back into the waiting room we were in. The smell of sterileness was prominent in the air while the wolf approached Emmett, the two other wolves from the Alpha's pack and I with a grim look on his face and blood all over the blue scrubs that he was now wearing. My nostrils flared and I recognized the blood to be Emma's.

Instantly I felt all the blood drain from my face and I swallowed. Every wolf in the room was staring at the doctor. Everyone not daring to speak for everyone was desperate to hear Emma's condition... and more importantly to know if she had even made it through the emergency operation. And based on the meltdown from the alpha earlier I can only assume that something bad must have happened during the operation.

The doctor was looking around the room slowly, Looking over every single face in the room and his brow furrowed in confusion.

He cleared his throat and said while looking at the two wolves from his pack,"Where is the Alph-"

He was cutt off by distant screams that everyone heard. Yet no one moved a muslce. One of the two men then spoke and said,"He is, er, occupado at the moment.."

The doctor nodded gravely and said, "I see ... Now s-"

I interuppted the doctor and said, "S'cuse me Doc but what the hell does occupado mean?"

Emmett's voice suddenly was behind me as he whispered threateningly in my ear,"It means occupied dumb*ss now shut the hell up before I shove a spanish dictionary up your *ss and let me find out if Emma is alive and is going to be okay. Am I clear?"

I nodded and mumbled in a whine and said,"Crystal."

The Doctor then spoke and said, "Would you all like to know how Emma is or are you all going to interrupt me every time I try to tell you?"

No one said a word and I then said with a tight voice right as the doctor was beginning to speak again, "How is she doc?"

The Doctor ran a hand through his hand frustratedly and Emmett snarled in my direction and said through the link 'Dammit Andrew I swear to the f*cking goddess herself if you don't shut your d*mn mouth I will walk over there and tape it shut for you.'