Chapter 22: Part I

Song for this chapter:
"Or Nah"
By: The Weekend

So I had this lovely explanatory authors note and amazing update made but freaking wattpad deleted my update and all my work

So I had this lovely explanatory authors note and amazing update made but freaking wattpad deleted my update and all my work. So I'll just sum the whole thing up.

There is mature content in this chapter, skip if you want. I'll mark where it ends mature content wise.

Thoughts on me writing mature chapters / lemons for "HIs Blind Mate" ??

Want me to write some steamy love scenes ?

Second, thank you to those who have defend me from haters who comment mean stuff on my book.

Last, this update is two parts. Both parts are Equally important and action packed.

Much will be revealed. Enjoy.

*** Mature Content Ahead!!!***

************************************

Odin POV

I groaned a low guttural sound as I pushed the beautiful little minx up against the wall. My hands tangling in her hair as my lips angrily assaulted her mouth. Her mouth opening with a simple yank of her hair that was currently in my fist.

As soon as her pretty little lips were open wide for me I took the opportunity to trace my free hand down her side cupping her ass roughly before I trailed my hand further down to her thigh. I slid my hand underneath her thigh and quickly hooked her leg around my waist.

I released her hair and moved both of my hands down to her ass and cupped her ass while she wrapped her arms around my neck. I then bent my knees slightly and lifted her up against the wall wrapping her other leg around my waist.

I pressed her back flat against the wall and moved her hair to the side exposing her china- doll like neck revealing her porcelain white skin.

I sucked in a breath inhaling her sweet scent. She smelt of sweet pea and pineapples.

I wondered if she tasted as good as she smelt.

I felt myself harden with desire and I sucked in a breath letting it out harshly. When she started to grind her hips against mine I moaned lowly and said in a low husky voice, "Darlin', if you move again I will not hesitate to bend you over my lap and spank you. And then I will pound your sweet little ass all night long."

Her face flushed with embarrassment and she went rigid.

I chuckled darkly and nuzzled her neck momentarily before I assaulted her neck with my lips. I nipped and sucked along her neck until her head was thrown back in bliss. My name escaping her lips as if it was a curse.