Chapter 3

Update:

Enjoy! Dedicated to.... ARBlumer!!! :) thanks for the encouragement! And I love the feedback! Please continue and thank you for all the votes! I love y'all! You guys are the best! Enjoy the update! :)

Emma POV

The moment I felt the car stop moving I waited for Andy to get out and come to my side to unbuckle me.

But he didn't. He didn't even move an inch.

I could feel him staring at me so I looked down at my lap as I fiddled for the seatbelt.

I knew what was coming.

And I didn't want to hear it.

Andy put his hands on top of mine just as they brushed the buckle. "Emma. No. You need to hear this."

I banged my head against the headrest of the car and let out a small growl.

I could hear the smirk in his voice as he said,"Growl all you want but you are not leaving this car until we are done talking. Even if I have to tape your butt to the seat you will listen to me."

I crossed my arms over my chest defiantly and waited for him to speak.

"Emma.. You can't keep excluding yourself from everyone. You have to make your... "Condition" a positive thing Hun. I want to see you happy just like your father does and-" he chose his words carefully when mentioning my condition.

I threw my hands up in exasperation and faced him as I said in a voice combined of anger and desperation,"Andy I understand my father wants me happy before.... But he doesn't understand what it is like to be rejected. You don't understand! Kaylee doesn't understand! Neither do Elaine or Emmett! All of you wont ever have to experience rejection! Ever! You aren't like me! You don't understand! I know you all have good intentions but in the end they don't make me happy .. They just make me sadder. They remind me that no matter how much you or anyone tries to find me someone who will take care of me and love me is the fact that he is never going to be found! No man would want a defective mate! All I have is rejection to stare me in the face every time one of you sends a suitor my way... You just don't understand ... "

I found the buckle again as it grazed my finger tips and I unbuckled myself and got out of the car. Even though Andy continued to protest.

I ignored his calls and walked into the pack house. I needed to get this day over with. It didn't have a good start and I doubt it will end well either.

I ran into someone and when I was helped to my feet the person said,"are you alright miss?"

I nodded and walked past him.

I needed to speak with my father.

The man grabbed my wrist from behind me and said,"wait! Are you Emma?"

I nodded warily and said,"yeah.. Who are you?"

"I'm Derek. You are the Alpha Michael's daughter right?"

"Yes. What can I do for you? Do you have business with him or-"

He cut me off and said,"No I actually have business with you Emma."