Chapter 19

Song for this chapter:

No Rest For The Wicked

Here's an update lovelies! ^.^ I hope you thoroughly enjoy!!!!! And leave some comments or votes if you would like, also read the bold at the bottom of you please. Thank you so much! ^.^

************************************

Unknown POV

I was sitting with my feet on the wall laying on my back my breathing ragged. One of the pack warriors laying next to me, naked, and covered in my lipstick. The sheets laying over his waist lazily.

Little stamps of my lipstick all over his mouth and chest and some dark lovebites upon his stomach and neck. The ones on his stomach trailing downward beneath the sheets.

I smiled contently as the events of earlier replayed themselves in my mind.

I unconsciously trailed my fingertips over my body as I closed my eyes remembering the immense pleasure from the young man lying beside me. The way his hands felt.. The way he moved in sync with me.. And all the pleasure that clouded my senses until I couldn't think straight. But while he was caught up pleasuring me i was thinking about Emma.

That little b*tch. She has everything. She has the title of an heir to be the leader of this pack if something were to happen to her beloved father or brother or sister.

Course' the old man is fading rather fast. It would be such a shame, such a pity if our dear old alpha unexpectedly disappeared.

If he were to meet a fateful end..

What a pity it would be indeed.

My thoughts drifted back to earlier today. When I came across a beautiful man in town. His hair and his eyes I would never forget. I wanted him so badly. Just for the sex though. I don't do "commitment" I gagged and cringed at the thought of being restrained and tied down from other men. His words echoed in my head when I accidentally ran into him in the diner earlier.

Flashback*

I was sitting in the diner with my wallet in hand and tapping my fingers on the table waiting for the stupid waitress to bring me my check.

I had had enough of sitting and watching Emma and Andy and Kaylee. Their happiness was sickening. And the way Andy held Emma and the way he looked at her was definitely barf worthy. It had become too much. But when I heard her crying softly I couldn't resist. I had to hear more.

Her pain was addicting. My own personal form of revenge and it made my cold heart beat. My lips curled into a smile before momentarily frowning when I realized her sounds of distress and her cries were not as satisfying as usual because I had not caused her pain. Someone else had.

Making her life miserable was my job. And whoever it was that made her cry was going to hear from me. They better back off because she is mine to make cry. I have made it my life purpose to make her life hell after all the pain she has caused me.

I let out an irritated growl but was stopped mid growl when a sexy man with the most gorgeous hair and smile sat down in my booth.

I raised a perfectly arched eyebrow and couldn't help but look him up and down. But what captivated me most was his eyes.

They were so beautiful.

I could stare into them all day.. The were pools of an ocean blue. They were so hypnotizingly gorgeous and had me captivated to not look away.