Chapter 22.

Sean's P.O.V.

It has been a year since Rose and I started dating. It has been amazing. I love her with my whole heart. That is why I'm going to do something special tonight. I am going to propose to her. EXCITED BUT SCARED. MOSTLY NERVOUS. Okay, calm down. I bought this ring for her, I think she will love it. I am just really really really afraid of her reaction. I know it has only been a year, but I really do love her and I have never felt like this for any other girl before. I am ready. I just don't know if she is ready.. I am picking her up at 7. It is half past 6 now. I wanted to look really very fancy so I pulled my smoking out of the closet. My dad wore this at his wedding, and gave it to me. It fits me like it's made for me. I did my last hair check, brushed my teeth for the last time and got ready. I was about to text Rose as I received a photo from her. Is this okay? She sent me a picture of her wearing a beautiful baby blue dress. Perfect. I texted back. I quickly uploaded the picture on my Instagram. Caption.. Caption.. How about.. Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite. Cute. I quickly grabbed my dad's keys. "Mom, dad, I'm ready to go.." They quickly ran downstairs. "Good luck Sean, you know we love you." My father gave me a pad on the back. "You look good in my smoking." I smiled at him. "Good luck!" I nodded at them as a thank you gesture and got in my BMW. Let's go..

Rose's P.O.V.

I was getting ready as I got a little bit insecure about my dress. I sent Sean a picture of what I was wearing and he said that it was 'perfect'. Okidoki. I checked my Twitter feed as I heard a honk. Sean. "MOM DAD HE IS HERE!" They ran downstairs. "Have fun, sweetheart." I kissed my parents goodbye and did a quick last check. "Bye." I opened the door to see Sean. He must have got out of the car. He looked at me. "Wow, you look.. amazing!" He hugged me and gave me a kiss. "Ready to go?" I nodded. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the car. I could see him gesture something towards my parents from the corner of my eye, but I couldn't really tell what it meant.. Oh well. He helped me to get in and sat down himself. He grabbed my hand before starting the car. He looked in my eyes for another minute as he quickly pecked a kiss on the back of my hand. "You really look incredible, Rose. I'm stunned." I felt my cheeks lit up. "Well, you don't look too bad yourself." His beautiful smile revealed.

Sean's P.O.V.

The closer we came to the restaurant, the more nervous I got. I was really close to shaking but I could control myself with effort. I parked the car and ran over to the other side of the car, I helped Rose getting out of the car. She gasped. "Wow, Sean, this is beautiful, I love it!" She grabbed my hand and I escorted her towards the entry of the restaurant. "Good evening, sir, have you made a reservation?" The host asked me. "Yeah, I did. O'Donnell." He searched for my name and when he found it, he winked at me and led us towards the distant table. Rose looked from me to the host. "Have a good evening." He smiled at me. "Thank you sir." I helped Rose sit down and sat down myself.

After a while, we ordered some drinks and food. After the waiters have left, I was preparing myself. This was scary as hell.

Rose's P.O.V.

I saw that Sean was getting a little bit.. nervous? "Are you alright, hun?" I asked him. He took a deep breath and took my hand. He looked at me in the eyes. "Rose, I have to tell you something. You are my best friend, my strength and my world. You make me the man that I've always wanted to be. All I want to do is make you happy in life and share every moment with you. When I first talked to you, I was amazed. Amazed by how strong you were. I literally thought that you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. The time that you were finally mine, I knew that we were meant to be. Before I met you, I was lost, now I am the most happiest, luckiest person on earth. You know why? Because I have you. I love and respect everything you do for me, it makes me want to try harder to be that way myself. You complete me. Roselynn Marilyn Bailey.." He sat down on one knee and looked me in my eyes.

Sean's P.O.V.

Okay, here it comes.. "Will you marry me?"