Chapter 2.

Rose's P.O.V.

My mum woke me, it was like 8 AM. I was so tired! I had 6 hours of sleep, but I was so excited! Anyway, time to eat breakfast. The first thing I thought about was New York, the second thing was Sean O'Donnell. I couldn't stop thinking about him. What is wrong with me?

We were getting in the car to leave to the airport. My brother looked so funny when he had just woken up. So disturbed, it made me laugh inside. So, we drove off to the airport. I bought some starbucks, and we had breakfast or a snack in between, whatever you like to call it. Off to New York!

We were in the plane, still on the ground. They were checking stuff or something. I plugged in my earphones into my iPod. The first song that I played was Hell Yeah by Parker and Nicki Minaj. It was a beautiful song and gave me a little bit rest.

Opened up my eyes, wow, must have been sleeping for a while, are we on the ground again? Yes we are! Yesss! "We are in New York!" my brother said. I was laughing and shouting with him! I was so excited! We walked out of the plane with my family. The only things I thought about were Isabella and.. Sean. Damn! Why did I think about him all the time? I was thinking about Sean untill I heard a familiar voice. "Hey girly, welcome home." I woke up from my daydream and saw Isabella's face. I couldn't believe it! Isabella came to the airport! "You crazy cunt!" I hugged her. I have missed her so much! "I've missed you so much!" "I've missed you too!"

---
Okay I promise the chapters are going to be longer. I'm sorry for now! Please, follow my instagram which is rosamwp!
Love you guys xxx