Chapter 6.

Sean's P.O.V.

I was sailing the boat as I felt her eyes on my back. I turned around and saw her smiling at me. I smiled back and winked at her. I could tell she was blushing. I went my head back and sailed to the place I had set up the picnik stuff.

As we reached the place, I took her hand and helped her out of the boat. "Thank you, my gentleman." She said. She looked up and gasped. "Sean, you did this? For me? No way!" She was so surprised. So cute. She ran up to me and jumped onto my back. "That is more than sweet, Sean, thank you so much." She said. "Well, special ladies have to be treated in a special way, right?" She blushed and jumped off me. I laughed and hugged her. We sat down and ate. There was a moment of silence, but not the awkward kind of silence. It was good. After a while, she started talking. "Why did you ask me if I was okay, yesterday?" I swallowed my grape as I said. "I saw a girl, singing, she dropped her head in her hands. Her shoulders started to shock. That's not how I like to see people. Especially people like you. I could see you were different than the others." She blushed and said: "How do you mean different, in a good, or in a bad way?" I almost choked on my grape and said: "Obviously good, you didn't have to ask that." She smiled at me. I felt myself leaning in. She was too, but suddenly she pulled back. "When did you have your last girlfriend, by the way?" Damn, I was so close. "Uhm.. 4 months ago.. And what about yours?" She started laughing. "Well, I haven't had one in 2 years. I guess I'm not good or pretty enough." She said looking down. I put my finger underneath her chin and lifted it up. "Hey, look at me, there are a lot of girls on this planet. A lot. You are the only girl I am thinking about. You are beautiful and good enough. I know, I have a lot of girls to date, they are basically standing in a row for me, but, I want you. You are perfect to me. Everytime I look at you, I catch my breath." She looked at me and said to me with tears in her eyes: "That is the sweetest thing anybody has ever said to me. Thank you, Sean, thank you for everything. For coming into my life. I love you for that. I love you for.." I cut her off as I placed my lips upon hers. Fireworks big time.

---

A/N: Awhh, they kissed! Please leave comments as well, and kik me! My kik is rosaisabellax so let's have a talk!

Love you guys xxx