Chapter 9.

Sean's P.O.V.

I heard that Bo was having a huge party. Bo is Sushi's neighboor, so Sushi was definitely going to that party. I called him. "Yo Sush, you going to that party tonight?" "Hell yeah, Jake is coming too, he's all into Bo so I had no choice. He likes her so much, and that other friend of Bo, what's her name..?" Sushi talked a lot when I called him, I learned to live with it, otherwise I would've gone mad. "Isabella?" I asked him. "No, no, that other one.. Rose! That's her name! She just moved here, I never saw her in real life, but in the pictures Bo showed me, she looked yummy." Shit, he likes Rose.. I didn't tell him that I knew her and that she was beautiful in real life too and stuff like that. I laughed. "Sush, I heard about that chick, just stick to Isabella. Isabella is all yours and your type!" Sushi was silent for a couple of seconds. "Sean, she doesn't want me. I liked her. A lot. You know that. She broke my heart." I heard him breathe in and out slowly. "It's going to be okay Sush, I know you still care about her. I will talk to her." "Really?" He asked with a cracked voice. It hurts me to hear my best friend like this. He really liked Isabella. But she was a bit blind.. "Sure, of course. So does that mean that I can come with you and Jake to Bo's party?" I heard Sushi laugh. Good thing. "Of course, just come over when you are done." "Okay, thanks bro, you know you can call me whenever you want!" "I know I know, see you tonight mate!" We hung up and I got ready.

I wore my white Hollister crewneck, just blue jeans and my sand-coloured Clarks Desert Boot shoes. Oh, and as always, my white G-shock. I jumped in my car as I thought that walking would be easier. I lived 2 minutes away from Sushi. So I started walking. I had a bottle of Jack Daniels in my hand; can't live without my whiskey. As I arrived Jake was in front of the mirror. "Sean, you are a tumblr-boy. Do I look good?" I laughed and said: "You look very good, Jake. Nothing to worry about." He smiled at me. "Thanks bro, I'm so nervous." I gave him a pad on his shoulder. 'It's going to be okay, man. Just relax." Sushi came down the stairs and said. "We are late, come on, let's go.

---

Rose's P.O.V.

There were a lot of people at Bo's party. I didn't know she knew all of them! I was walking towards the dancefloor as I heard Isabella say: "Sushi, Jake, Sean, come in!" I looked back and saw Sushi and Sean looking at me. I wanted to avoid an awkward situation so I turned back and walked to the dancefloor. Sean Moran was coming up to me. Breathe in and breathe out, Sean is here, so what? I'm not his girlfriend. "Hey Rose! How are you?" He kissed me on the cheek and I smiled at him. "I'm doing great, what about you?" "I'm fine.. I just wanted to ask you, has Isabella ever mentioned me in a conversation or something? I hope I can trust you, because I like her. A lot." Sushi has no idea. Isabella is a womanizer but then a girl version. Like a manizer? Sort of. But all she thinks about is Sushi. She is too shy to take a step. "Sush, she's all into you. All she talks about is you. Go for it!" He looked at me in shock and then smiled and hugged me. "Thank you so much, Rose!" "You're welcome!" He walked away and I was getting a drink. As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Bo kissing with Jake. Jake's fine, he likes her to the moon and back. I was pouring myself a Bacardi-Cola as I saw Sean kissing.. With Allison. Allison was the slut of the town. She was like a joint on a hippie-party; when the one was done with her, she went to the other. I didn't like her at all. Plus, this broke my heart. Sean said he liked me. Funny. Very funny. Why did I trust him, and why for hell's sake did I kiss him? Fuck.

I walked away because I didn't want to see this shit anymore.

---

Sean's P.O.V.

I was searching for Rose in the kitchen as Allison came up to me. "Hey baby, what's up?" I was pretty drunk so I didn't really know what I was doing. I saw some hands in the corner of my eye but I didn't care. I kissed Allison, didn't know why. I pulled away from the kiss as I realised what I did. "Whats up babe? Wanna go upstairs?" She asked me with a dirty smirk. "Slut." I whispered and walked away. I said to Bo that Allison needed to leave, so Allison left, upset. I walked into the room where the dancefloor was. I saw Rose, dancing, very sexy. I also saw all of the guys around her looking at her with lust. She looked at me with disgust and hate. Then she turned around and started to talk to a guy..