Chapter 8.

Rose's P.O.V.

I was on cloud nine. I couldn't be more happy. I haven't spoken to him since that evening. But I know he thinks about me too. Tonight is party time. Bo is throwing a huge house party. She's turning 18 so I'm going there and have fun! Sean Moran, aka Sean O'Donnell's best friend is Bo's neighbour so I think he's coming. I'm hoping Sean's coming too.. Whatever. Get over it, Rose. Probably he's not coming. So what, you can have fun though, he isn't your boyfriend. But, what if he is coming.. I stopped wondering and called Isabella. "Hey girly! I'm almost done, get your money and shit togheter. I'm taking you to the mall, we need new dresses to wear!" She said as soon as she picked up."Yeah, great idea! I'm going to check my credit, come over asap!" "I'm jumping in the car right now! See you in 5 minutes!" We hung up and I started to get ready. I was wearing my Fitch shorts and my Hollister shirt and black wedges. I looked pretty hot, according to Isabella. We got to the mall and right away, there were a lot of boys staring at us. One came up to Isabella. "Hello baby girl, where are you going?" He bit his lip as he checked her out. "Obviously not towards you, bye." She said in a very bitchy way. She started walking again but the guy grabbed her wrist. "You're coming with me or-" "Or what?" I was getting annoyed so I started to talk to this guy. He looked at me. "Who do you think you are, where is your mommy?" I smirked. "Yeah I know I'm small, you don't have to tell me that. So if you just let go of my girlfriend we can move on and avoid an awkward situation." Isabella looked at me for a second and then turned back to the guy. "Please?" She asked. He looked from me to Isabella as he let go and whispered: "Fucking lesbians.." We were walking again. "I heard that!" I shouted towards him. Isabella smiled. "You are one crazy motherfucker." "I know, I know." I smirked.

We both got our Gucci dresses. You may think; WOOW Gucci's super expensive. Yeah, we know, but Isabella's father owns the store, not Gucci, he's the boss of the store so we got humoungous discount. Isabella's got a black dress with a peplum-ish kind of fringe at the waist. It hugged her figure so good that she had to buy it. I got a black dress which looks very casual if you look at it at the front, but when you turn around to see the back, it's really cute. It has an open back which makes it a little bit more sexy, and it also has a Blue, a Purple, a Pink and a Green strap at the waist, the straps were crossing eachother. It was perfect.

As soon as we got home we started to get ready right away. I did my and Isabella's make-up. Did I tell you that I wanna be a make-up artist? Nah, now you know. My make-up was based around the pink and the purple strap on my back. Isabella had a crazy bright pink lipstick on, Viva Glam Nicki 1 by MAC. My favourite. Her eyes were just nude.

We pulled up to the party earlier, so we could help Bo plus I had to do her make-up too. Her mother welcomed us. "Wow, Isabella you look stunning, look at you!" She started touching her hair which I had straightened. I cleared my throat but her eyes were still on Isabella. She looked at me and smiled. So, I'm not pretty, I guess. Her father came down the stairs and walked towards us. He gave us three kisses (yeah, Dutchies love kissing; we give three) and said to me: "Rose, you've grown up!" I laughed and said: "Everyone does, right?" Her father and I could get along very well. We both liked cars; when we talked, nine times of the ten it was about cars. "Oh there she comes." Bo walked down the stairs. At first we saw her Louboutin's; she can't live without those shoes. Then we saw a beautiful dress; it was strapless, black. We all matched; what a coincidence! We all have the same taste when it comes to fashion. "Bo, you look so stunning! Turn around!" In the back it had a big light blue bow, which matches her Louboutin's. "Let me do your make-up!" I completed her make-up in 10 minutes. I did a light blue eyeshadow look; It looked good on her brown eyes. Oh, and a nude lip, just like mine. We were all finished and Bo's parents were going to sleep in a hotel out of town. Her brother was staying, but we didn't mind; he's with his girlfriend all of the time.

So let the party pop!

---

Time to partehhh! What will happen next? Publishing the next chapter asap. Rose xx