Chapter 3.

Rose's P.O.V.

It has been 2 months since I landed and started living in NYC. It has been hectic, but so far, I liked it. Isabella introduced me to her friends and they are so nice! They've been really sweet to me since day 1. I really trust them!

I was just eating my breakfast. I was daydreaming, again. And guess what, I totally fell in love with Sean this month. He was just so cute! I didn't know him in person, but I knew he was perfect and a gentleman.

It was really early. I looked over to my left and saw my Canon camera looking at me. I thought about places to go and take some pictures. I got dressed in a cute little dress with an open back. My hair was loose. For shoes.. Just my black Vans, I guess. I grabbed my Camera and ran out of the house.

I started walking as I looked down to my camera. My battery was 92%; more than enough. I felt like someone was following me, I didn't look back, I just started walking faster and faster.

I reached the place were I wanted to take my shots. The beach. The sun was coming up as I started to take pictures of the beautiful water and upcoming sun. I stopped for a second and sat down as I started singing..

A/N: This song is not mine. It's Mr Probz - Waves, an amazing song. I have no rights to this song.

My face above the water, my feet can't touch the ground.

Touch the ground, and It feels like

I can see the sands on the horizon everytime you are not around.

I'm slowly drifting, drifting away.

Wave after wave, wave after wave. I'm slowly drifting, drifting away.

And it feels like I'm drowning, pull in against the stream. Pull in against the stream.

I wish I could make it easy, easy to love me, love me.

But still I reach, to find a way.

I'm stuck here in between.

I'm looking for the right words to say.

I'm slowly drifting, drifting away.

Wave after wave, wave after wave. I'm slowly drifting, drifting away.

And it feels like I'm drowning, pull in against the stream. Pull in against the stream.

I looked up to the water as a tear slipped down from my face. It fell in the water. "Are you okay..?" That voice..

-----

Sean's P.O.V.

I was just taking some pictures with my Nikon, as I saw a girl. She was too far away from me to hear what she was saying. Or was she.. singing? I started walking towards her as I saw her crying. I heard what she was singing.. Yeah, it was definetly singing.

I wish I could make it easy, easy to love me, love me.

I listened to her as she finished her song. She dropped her head into her hands and her shoulders started to shock. "Are you okay..?" I asked a little bit worried. She stopped moving. She stood up quickly and wiped her tears with her hands and said: "Yeah, I'm okay, I'm fine.."

She looked up at me and I saw the most beautiful creature that I have ever seen. Her eyes were beautifully, blue, just like mine. "Well, you don't look like you are fine." I replied. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds. She sat down again. "Oh, who the hell am I kidding. I'm not okay, I am definetly not, and I'm talking to a stranger as well." I stuck my hand out for her to shake. "I'm Sean." I sat down next to her and she shook my hand. "Rose." She said. The most beautiful name I have ever heard in my entire life. "Now I am not a stranger anymore! Why are you crying? Beautiful girls like you shouldn't be crying!" I said.

She smiled through her tears. "Well, Sean, I know I'm not beautiful. Everybody who said that to me, broke my heart. I can't trust anyone anymore. I don't know what to do.." She started crying again. I sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug. We sat there for a minute or 2. She pulled away from the hug. "Thank you, O'Donnell, I owe you something." She was shocked by herself as she said that. She knew me.. I laughed at her. "You don't have to be shocked, it's not weird. I know a lot of people know me. I'm used to it, but you are different. You are not that fangirl-ish type of girl.. Are you?"

---

Rose's P.O.V.

I sighed. "No, I'm not. I was. I still find you very attractive, but every other girl does, so I'm not new to you." Sean smiled. "Yes, you are different to me. You are not fangirling. You really are beautiful, trust me. I really want to hang out with you, sometime." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My crush, Sean sexgod O'Donnell, wants to hang out with me. Wow. Big shock. He looked me in my eyes. "Enough about me. What's wrong, Rose?" I looked down. "Promise me, when you hear it, don't judge me, okay?" I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. He took my hands. "I swear to god." I smiled. "Well, I just moved here from Seattle. There was this guy, who I really really liked. He abused me and made me do things I don't want to talk about. And no, It's not what you are thinking, a little bit toned down." I took a break and sighed. "He had a girlfriend at that time. I was really close with this girl. Her name is Ashley by the way. I told her, because I felt furious about what he had done to me. She broke up with him, and told everyone. Now, I'm the slut. That was all 3 months ago, and today, my brother came up to me and said: 'hey stripper.' That broke my heart." I started crying again. "I want this to end. It's not my fault. I really can't handle this any longer." He looked at me for a couple of seconds. "Rose, you know what you have done. Your loved ones know it. Who the hell cares about what others think? You can't help it! People are so selfish these days that they don't care about other people's feelings! I'm there for you no matter what. I just met you, but I feel like I can trust you already.." I smiled. "That's so sweet, Sean, thanks. I feel like I can trust you too." I blushed while he said: "Uhm.. Can I have your number? You know, so we can talk everytime you need me and stuff.." "Of course!" I replied. I gave him my number. "Well, I have to get going, my parents may be wondering were I am." I said.

---

Sean's P.O.V.

"Well, I have to get going, my parents may be wondering were I am." She said. She stood up and was about to walk away as I grabbed her hand. Was she blushing? "Let me walk you home." I looked deep into her beautiful blue eyes.

I started walking with her. She told me a lot of things about herself. Like, her last name, her background, stuff like that. It wasn't awkward at all. As we reached her house, she turned to me and said: Thanks for walking me home, Sean, it was one of the best days of my life." She walked towards her door. "You're more than welcome, beautiful." I said. She stopped, turned around and walked towards me. She hugged me really tight. As she let go, she pressed her lips upon my cheek. Her cheeks lit up. She turned around and started running towards her frontdoor. She opened it, walked in and closed the door again. I placed my hand on the spot where she kissed me. I was blushing.. I just met this girl, what's wrong with me?

---

HA! I told you the chapters are going to be longer! With Sean his first point of view.. Expect more!

Please follow me on instagram which is rosamwp! Love you guys xxx