Chapter 16.

Rose's P.O.V.

I was pissed at Dustin. What the actual fuck was he thinking? He probably knew that I and Sean were dating. Was he trying to ruin my relationship? Oh, I didn't tell anything about him. Dustin is my brothers friend, Dustin was in love with me but when I said that I just wanted to stay friends, he basically started to stalk me. When I was talking with a classmate, man-gendered, he would walk up to him and talk about 'his girl'. Not true. I hated him since then. The last months he didn't talk to me anymore, I was really relieved, finally it was over. And then, this. Was this planned? I was furious. I hate Dustin and I always will. I got calmed down by a beautiful boy: My boyfriend. He hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear. "Don't let him ruin our moment, so, where were we?" I turned around and saw him smirking at me. I bit my lip and jumped on him. My legs around his waist. I smiled, I was the happiest girl in the world. "Let's start again, shall we?" He kissed me again and walked back upstairs with me. He layed me down on my bed, he layed next to me. His warm hands on my back. "I love you Miss O'Donnell." No way. He just didn't call me Miss O'Donnell. Too. Cute. "I love you too Mister Bailey." I looked in his eyes for a couple of minutes. "Take a picture, It'll last longer." He smirked. "Okay." I said with a huge grin on my face. I took out his iPhone 5S and started to take very weird pictures. I shot 4 when I realised that I was in underwear. I quickly pulled a shirt of my chair and slipped it over my head. I heard Sean laugh out loud. "What's up?" He smiled at me. "My shirt looks good on you." I turned around and saw myself. I laughed. This shirt was way too big. "Awhh, is Mister Muscle O'Donnell's shirt too big for you lady?" I walked over to my bed and layed down again. "Mister Muscle my ass." I slapped him softly. He acted like he was in a terrible pain. I laughed at him, he was trying to be serious, but it turned out to be the cutest thing ever. I grabbed his phone again and took more pictures. There was this one that he kissed me on my cheek and I smiled and looked down. My cheeks were blushy on that picture. "This one is my favorite." I pointed at the picture. "Okay, then it's my favorite pic too." He winked at me and made me melt. I love him.

Sean's P.O.V.

This night was amazing. It really turned me on that Rose was only in her underwear, but she is still a virgin so I couldn't just do her. I really love her. I walked back home, her house was a 3 minute walk. I was looking at our pictures. I loved all of them. Rose said that she loved one in particular. The lovie dovie picture. How surprising. I used Whitagram to frame the picture, and edited the picture with some other apps. I posted it on Instagram. I used no capture. The likes comments came in really quickly, within 10 minutes, I had 953 likes and 578 comments. "Who is she?" "Is that your girlfriend?" One comment stood out. "Not smart Sean." What the fuck? Alli? I clicked on her username and checked out her profile. Alli Simpson. 15 year old girl I used to date. She made a song about me when we broke up. It was her debut. I hated her since then. I didn't bother though. What will she do, call her mommy? Sean's got a new girl? Fuck off man. This is my life. I texted Rose. Look at your Instagram, baby. ❤

Not much later I got a text back. Awh Sean, you are the sweetest ever. You are perfect for me and I love you. With my whole heart. Big kiss.

That text was so sweet, I wanted to surprise her again. I screenshotted it and posted that one too. Alli commented again. I thought you were in love with me?

I was sick of this and I texted her.

Alli, why do you think I still love you? I'm over you, just go on and don't comment weird things on my posts.

Well, Sean, I still love you and want you back. But just go on with that new chick. I already found a new guy.

Wow that was interesting. I texted Rose again as I layed down on my bed. Look again xxx. She commented on my picture. "Love you this much!" I didn't get that one but as soon as I checked her feed, I saw a picture of her standing with open arms. I smiled and commented. "I love you the most babygirl, see you tomorrow xxxxxx"

---

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I know that Sean and Alli are friends I just thought because of the song I could use the situation thingie. Never mind. Rose xx