Chapter 13.

Sean's P.O.V.

Allison walked in and started stripping. I was shirtless because I just came out of the shower. I looked at her like I was looking at garbage. "Sean, you know you want me." She said. Rose walked in. I was shocked.

I tried to explain the whole happening to her but she didn't want to hear any part of the story.

I heard her drive away. She left. She left because of me. I'm so damn stupid. I let the love of my life go, while she's probably sobbing. I was so angry at myself. I screamed out of frustration. How could I be so damn stupid.

---

Rose's P.O.V.

I parked my car and walked over to the beach were we first met. I used to love this place, but now I disgust it. I needed to think. I searched for my beats and put them on. I searched for a good song. I needed to dance. I was wearing my Palladiums. I pulled off my beats and thought there was a better place for me to go: The forest. I got back in my car and drove to the forest. I couldn't take it anymore.

---

Sean's P.O.V.

I fucked it all up. Big time. Where could she be? I was in my pyjama's but I didn't care. I needed to find her. As I got into my car I thought of places where she could be. First I drove to the beach where we first met, nada. Next I drove to her house, I ringed the doorbell and her mother opened. "Sean, what a surprise! Is Rose not with you?" She asked. "I was going to ask you the same." I ran with my hands through my hair. "Mary, I screwed up.." She looked worried at me. "What's wrong?" I told her the whole story. She smiled at me. "You're a good guy, now go find her. I kind of have an idea where she could be."

---

Rose's P.O.V.

I reached the woods and took a walk. I reached an open spot. Perfect. I took out my beats and I started to dance. A/N: I think you should listen Imagine Dragons - Radioactive to get it, if you know what I'm saying.

I'm waking up, to ash and dust, I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust, I'm breathing in, the chemicals..

This felt so good. I danced like nobody was watching, I felt so free.. I can get through this. I already knew a lot of girls wanted Sean, so why did I really think that he would fall for me and stick by my side. He never really liked me. He abused me. I sat down on a big tree strunk and listened to my music. I heard noises, so I walked ahead. I didn't want people to see me like this. I walked for a couple of minutes, after that I started to run. There was the opening of a huge field, it was so peaceful. Here and there a couple of people, but yeah, it was perfect. I smiled and just at that moment, ACDC's TNT came on. An all time favorite. It was just a great song to keep pace in the walking. After a couple minutes of walking I stopped and sat down. I started to hum the song that described my feelings right now. From all happy and confident, I was back to my usual depressed and insecure.

A/N: Again, song is The Weeknd - Next. I own nothing.

She pops that pussy on a monday,

She never falls in love, she heard me in the club, she couldn't run

She wanna give me all her money.

She used to spend it all alone, cuz' her man went did her wrong, so she..

I'm not tryin' to be the one

I got my baby waitin' home

She been too good to let that go

And I ain't tryin' to win your heart, and you can't pay to win my love

So keep dancing, baby, keep dancing, dancing,

Keep dancing, dancing, keep dancing.

I want you,

I know, yes, I know,

Yes, I know, yes, I know,

Yes I know

Baby I want you

I'm too far in this game to let go

So let go, so let go.

Baby I want you,

Baby, who you tryna fool

Girl, I might be twenty-one, but I got memories to prove

That I've seen your kind before, and I know

Exactly what you want

You just want me cause I'm next, You just want me cause I'm next baby, you just want me cause I'm next. You just want me cause I'm next, You just want me cause I'm next baby, you just want me cause I'm next.

You just want me cause I'm next, You just want me cause I'm next oh yeah, you just want me cause I'm next. You just want me cause I'm next, You just want me cause I'm next baby, you just want me cause I'm next.

Baby, who you callin' soft?

Don't make me smoke up all your kush

Don't make me pop your cheap ass pills, I used to do this for the thrill

I know you got a lot to lose, but ain't nobody here but me,

So baby, what you got to prove?

I see the way your body moves, on the pole, on the floor, you're alone.

But there ain't nothing I can do, so keep dancing, baby, keep dancing, dancing,

keep dancing, dancing, keep dancing.

I want you,

I know, yes, I know,

Yes, I know, yes, I know,

Yes I know

Baby I want you

I'm too far in this game to let go

So let go, so let go.

Baby I want you,

Baby, who you tryna fool

Girl, I might be twenty-one, but I got memories to prove

That I've seen your kind before, and I know

Exactly what you want

You just want me cause I'm next, You just want me cause I'm next baby, you just want me cause I'm next. You just want me cause I'm next, You just want me cause I'm next baby, you just want me cause I'm next.

You just want me cause I'm next, You just want me cause I'm next oh yeah, you just want me cause I'm next. You just want me cause I'm next, You just want me cause I'm next baby, you just want me cause I'm next.

I am done. I am so done. I want to go home. That were the only things that were going through my mind as I drove back home. As I came home, I saw my mom, in the window. Looking worried. She saw me and sighed. I opened the door. "What's up, why that sigh?" She looked at me. "Rose, where were you? We all were so worried!" I looked surprised? "Who's we all?" "Isabella, Bo, Me, Your Dad, Your Brother, Sushi, Jake, Sean.." "Why Sean? Have you spoken to him?" She grabbed my hand and walked to the couch. "He was here, in his pyama's. He was crying and worried. He loves you Rose." I looked down. "He told you the whole story, didn't he?" She lifted up my chin. "He did, and I understand you. BUT, you didn't gave Sean a chance to explain. I spoke to Allison's mother when I was shopping. She said that Allison had a boyfriend. I asked her for a name, and she said that it was Taylor. No Sean attached. Sean said to me that he doesn't want her in his life. He said that the feelings were real. He does love you, Rose! Don't be blind!" I looked up to her and smiled as a tear streamed down my face. I couldn't talk. I mouthed Thank you and walked up the stairs. I layed down on my bed and grabbed my beats again. I smiled. I needed to think first, and then call Sean.