Chapter 21.

Sean's P.O.V.

Rose just floored Alli, it was a really funny face but I was mostly shocked. I didn't know that Rose had the guts to even touch her. "You are okay, right?" Yes I was worried. Of course I was. "Yeah, I'm fine, baby, thank you." I kind of didn't believe her, but I let it go. "Still feel like going to the beach with the friends, babe?" She smiled at me and nodded. "Of course!" She placed her soft hand upon mine and we drove home. As soon as we walked into my house, I noticed that we were home alone. Great. I plumped down on my bed and Rose jumped next to me. "Alli is really weird." She chuckled at my statement. "You didn't have to tell me that. Plus, that sounded a bit gay." I shot up. "Girl, you'd better watch out with what you are saying." She laughed so I smiled. "Kidding, LOVE YA BABEEE." I shouted. She laughed even harder. "Shut up, you stupid, people can hear you!" I chuckled. "I don't care, everybody is allowed to know that I love my girl." Her cheeks lit up and she quickly looked away. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and got off the bed. "Let's change." Rose nodded and ran into the bathroom. "I'll go first!" She shouted. Great. "What about me?" I whined back. "Your problem!" "I love you sooo much." Note the sarcasm. I sighed and walked to the toilet. I locked it and changed in there. Not such a big deal, but it was so small. I got out, wearing my shirt and swimming trunks. I quickly walked to the mirror to fix my hair as Rose came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a white see through top and denim shorts. Cute though. She fixed her hair too and put it up in a high ponytail. She grabbed her phone and bag. I grabbed her hand. "Ready to go?" She nodded and we left. We picked up Isabella first, after we picked up her, we drove to Sean's house. Sean is Bo's neighbour so Bo and Jake were already at Sean's house so they made it easier for me. "Ready guys?" Jake slammed the cardoor. And nodded. I pulled up to Corey Beach!

Rose's P.O.V.

I was excited to see my girlies again, I didn't want to ruin my day because of what happened earlier this day. I quickly got out of the car and grabbed some stuff that was in the trunk. Isabella and Sushi ran ahead to go and search for a good spot. Sean helped me with lifting the stuff and Jake and Bo were acting all lovie dovie over eachother. "Hey you two, get a room." Sean shouted. They looked at us but didn't mind. I chuckled and ran to Isabella. I dropped my things halfway and jumped on her back. "Girl, you scared me!" I laughed and she dropped me. I fell onto the soft sand. Sean instantly leaned over me. "Are you okay?" I chuckled. "No, I'm bleading to death. Of course I'm okay it's just sand!" He smiled. I am so in love with his smile. It's just so cute when he smiles. He stuck his hand out for me to take, so I took it, but instead of helping me up, he threw me over his shoulder. "Uhm, Sean, what are you doing?" I heard him chuckle. "No where to run this time!" He began to ran and before I could even say something, the warm water touched my skin, covering every single spot of it. I came up to the surface of the water to see Sean running out of the water, grabbing two towels and running back. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist it." He smirked like the Chesire Cat. "Ha-ha, very funny, O'Donnell.."